Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Editor’s Blog: The Trouble With Relic Cards

As more relic cards are called into question, a mounting litany of trouble might mean it’s time to reevaluate their importance.

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

At this point, I don't think relics need to be in every set. The companies should tier their sets accordingly. Put the manufactured stuff in the low end, put the photo-shoot in the mid-end and put the game worn in the high end.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

I have always been one of the firm believers that think those pieces should stay intact rather than be cut up to be put into cards anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe some of the money that Panini is using to scoop up exclusive licensing they should use to get REAL jerseys instead of taking stuff of the rack at Wal Mart. Or maybe that's why they have so much money to toss around? Just cut up worthless jerseys and turn them into a $1000 box item. That would be like printing money.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/