Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hot Box: 2013 TNA Impact Glory

I ordered about 15 different boxes between baseball, football, and wrestling during Black Friday sales on various sites. Half of the boxes will be opened on Christmas day and the others leading up to Christmas. We decided to open the 1 box of 2013 TNA Impact Wrestling Hobby Box and here are the amazing pulls from the box.

I thought this box deserved a thread of it's own since it was a HOT BOX. Any other TNA boxes that I open will be posted in my other thread. I provided scans of all the cards except for the two parallel cards.

James Storm/Gunner Dual Autograph 06/10
    Gail Kim/Velvet Sky Dual Autograph 02/99
    Chavo Guerrero Slammiversary XI Mat Relic Autograph 07/50
    Gail Kim Red Autograph 27/50
    Magnus Autograph 97/99
    Knux Autograph 46/99
    Jessie Godderz Autograph 136/199
    Christy Hemme Autograph 084/199
    James Storm Autograph 196/199
    Taz Parallel 06/10
    Joseph Park Parallel 12/40

AND

Jeff Hardy Face Paint Autograph 1/5(The paint is darker then the scan shows)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

Very nice box I love the hardy card n I like the looks of the autos with the flag in the background congrats on the box

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I'm sooo jealous of that Hardy :P Congrats!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Very nice box I love the hardy card n I like the looks of the autos with the flag in the background congrats on the box

The American flag in the background of the photos is very cool. I hope the bring this design back in some way to another product.

I'm sooo jealous of that Hardy :P Congrats!!!!

Thanks, it was a fun break with the hot pack being the last pack in the box. It's cool that Tristar put the Jeff Hardy card in a penny sleeve to try and protect it in the pack.