Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Thompson

SCF Rewards
    Country

David Thompson

Looking for anything of David Thompson, everything from autos to base. Have football, basketball and baseball to trade. Also looking for anything Bo Jackson. Let's make some trades!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

Have a couple autographs. Let me know what you have for trade. Looking for other HoF / future HoF autographs mostly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Depends on what you've got? Do you have a list of what you have? Then I'll know how to base my offers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2013-14 Gold Standard Mother Lode Auto #/299
    2009-10 Crown Royale Majestic Die-Cut Auto #/199

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd make an offer on both but could you put up a scan of the second one? For the first one I could give you a 2007 Upper Deck Sidney Rice Rookie Jersey and a Topps Chrome Tajh Boyd rookie jersey #/180

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd make an offer on both but could you put up a scan of the second one? For the first one I could give you a 2007 Upper Deck Sidney Rice Rookie Jersey and a Topps Chrome Tajh Boyd rookie jersey #/180

Sorry, I can't use either of those cards. I'm looking for HoF / future Hall of Fame autographs. I might look at some current star autographs. But certainly not washed out football players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't have a whole lot of autos... John Navarre Max Bullough Keith McGill and that's it for my football autos. I have a lot of game used and numbered cards if interested. Also have baseball and basketball stuff...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also if anyone has one of the Thompson Lettermen patch autos or a card featuring him in an NC State uniform please lmk!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast