Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Some things are black and white, some are not, it takes discernment to know the difference. To say that everything is gray is pure immaturity, so who really needs to grow up here?

There is no "lowering ourselves to their level", it is called fighting fire with fire, otherwise you're DEAD...do you think you're enemy cares about your PC hippy love attitude towards all? No, they appreciate our lax culture and laws that allow them to permeate our society and prey on its weaknesses, in 100 years if we don't stop this craziness, the Muslims will be writing the history books and telling it their way.

Movies are a lot better than they were in the 80's too, what point does that prove?

Have you ever noticed that all the "supposed" black and white issues or good and evil issues you are on the white/good side? Funny how that works isn't it. I wonder if I asked one of those detainees (with no charges) which side he is on, what he would say?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Did pretty good until Barrack took over. Now we have ISIS to deal with.

Do you just make this stuff up all by yourself? 3,000 dead before Barack, more embassy attacks during Bush. That's pretty good is it?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Do you just make this stuff up all by yourself? 3,000 dead before Barack, more embassy attacks during Bush. That's pretty good is it?

Yep, price of defending your home country (people volunteered to protect their country from future terrorist attacks) How many lives were lost in Iraq and Syria this year because of doing nothing to stop the growing ISIS threat? 10,000? 20,000? Screw them right?

I guess those victims don't have the same humar rights as ISIS and other terrorists. Lets make sure we don't water board them, while allowing them to go on massive killings sprees by the thousands.

Remember the Naz's anyone? Sound familiar?

Here is a big big big clue. It's a secret though. Can't tell the other Liberals this.

They won't stop killing until they are stopped from killing.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Yep, price of defending your home country (people volunteered to protect their country from future terrorist attacks) How many lives were lost in Iraq and Syria this year because of doing nothing to stop the growing ISIS threat? 10,000? 20,000? Screw them right?

I guess those victims don't have the same humar rights as ISIS and other terrorists. Lets make sure we don't water board them, while allowing them to go on massive killings sprees by the thousands.

Remember the Naz's anyone? Sound familiar?

Here is a big big big clue. It's a secret though. Can't tell the other Liberals this.

They won't stop killing until they are stopped from killing.

Do you purposely ignore defending your own positions? ISIS is killing in the Middle East. Has nothing to do with the safety of Americans at home. How many Iraqi's were killed during the war? Certainly more than 10,000 or 20,000 that's for sure. Where was your concern for them? And who's defending the rights of ISIS members? No one here. I don't know about Naz. I thought he was a rapper but not certain. What does he have to do with this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have you ever noticed that all the "supposed" black and white issues or good and evil issues you are on the white/good side? Funny how that works isn't it. I wonder if I asked one of those detainees (with no charges) which side he is on, what he would say?

Go ask them, you probably have them on speed dial.

The colors in the "black/white" analogy are arbitrary, if you don't know the difference between the good guys and the bad guys well you have bigger fish to fry then posting silly questions on sports card forums.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Go ask them, you probably have them on speed dial.

The colors in the "black/white" analogy are arbitrary, if you don't know the difference between the good guys and the bad guys well you have bigger fish to fry then posting silly questions on sports card forums.

You just don't grasp it. That's a shame.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Do you purposely ignore defending your own positions? ISIS is killing in the Middle East. Has nothing to do with the safety of Americans at home. How many Iraqi's were killed during the war? Certainly more than 10,000 or 20,000 that's for sure. Where was your concern for them? And who's defending the rights of ISIS members? No one here. I don't know about Naz. I thought he was a rapper but not certain. What does he have to do with this?

The point went right over your head. Big Shocker.

As for the war, you went over the length of the war. ISIS has done this, this year.

So how many Iraq's, Syrians, American's, French, etc.. does ISIS have to kill to get your attention that this is a global threat that has to be dealt with? Look what an ISIS member did in Syndey today? I mean you claim you're all for human rights when defending 26 innocent people. And ISIS are Terrorists. American's waterboared Terrorists, which makes you upset.

But easily look past thousands of people who are getting massacred like it's just another blip on the radar..

Hyprocracy at its worst.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You just don't grasp it. That's a shame.

Why? Because you say so....sorry not good enough, that only works on your children.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Why? Because you say so....sorry not good enough, that only works on your children.

No, not because I say so. It's because it's painfully obvious. You are oblivious to any POV other than your own. So much so, you don't even acknowledge that there is another POV that you are allowed to disagree with.

It takes a real immature person not to realize that the opposing side thinks they are the good guys too. And they have what they consider to be just as valid reasons for you being the bad guy.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 12-15-2014 at 05:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, not because I say so. It's because it's painfully obvious. You are oblivious to any POV other than your own. So much so, you don't even acknowledge that there is another POV that you are allowed to disagree with.

It takes a real immature person not to realize that the opposing side thinks they are the good guys too. And they have what they consider to be just as valid reasons for you being the bad guy.

Funny getting a lecture from you on POV, near one of the most close minded on here. LOL

Its obvious that just because the other guy thinks he is right doesn't make him so, does that mean truth is relative??? Of course, the banner of the liberal mindset, I forgot.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast