Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

The BEST Christmas is a secular Christmas...

Which kid wants to go to CHURCH of all places on x-mas morning?

What adult wants to spend the BEST time of the year being sober?

This Christmas, celebrate the GOOD and REAL season holidays!

Buy presents, get drunk at the x-mas party, tell that special someone you love them and then cover yourself with mistletoe!

Merry SECULAR Christmas to everyone!!!

No stupid, boring church....only fun, indulgence, and good ol fashion wonderful SIN!

Thank GOD for secular X-mas....the BEST way to celebrate!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Who goes to Church Xmas morning?

thats news to me. Xmas evening mass.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

And as always you people can't take a joke....even when I'm making fun of atheists or myself!

JESUS!

Actually, X-mas is my favorite of all holidays and I LOVE the fact that it's a consumerist holiday.

I like buying gifts for my family and loved ones, and yeah....I like getting gifts too, I'm very honest about this aspect of X-mas.

Furthermore, living in South Florida we get nothing but heat year round, but at least in the winter time we get 60s and even 50s....and as a fan of cold weather, this truly is the "Most wonderful time of the year".

I like X-mas songs a lot too....just the other day I was hearing "Walking in a winter wonderland" and it stuck with me all day.

Hell, I'll even admit that I was humming to "O come all ye faithful" when I heard it too!

X-mas is THE BEST hands down.....the other holidays WISH they were half as awesome as Christmas.

I know SOME atheists don't like Christmas because of the religious connatations and I gladly tell those atheists to chill the hell out and to remember that Christmas has PAGAN roots and today Christmas is VERY secular.....the tree, the lights, giving gifts, and having a jolly ol' time is something EVERYONE can enjoy no matter what you believe.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

This is one of my favorite posts of yours. I rarely agree with your views, but your perspective here is refreshing.

You sound a lot like Tim Minchin, a very openly athiest musician/comedian, in his song White Wine In The Sun. You'd get a kick out of a lot of his stuff, this one is pretty mild.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Yeah the atheists were just mocking it. I would be offended if I saw that but would not be offended by another religions holiday display.

Yeah, there's much more validity in fighting to remove specific religious displays on government ran property than forcing some sort of atheist piece to stand with it. To me no religious belief, including that of atheist, should be represented on property paid for by tax dollars.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

To me no religious belief, including that of atheist, should be represented on property paid for by tax dollars.

I disagree, I think every religion should be represented and have the right to display, just no need for one to try and mock the other.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I disagree, I think every religion should be represented and have the right to display, just no need for one to try and mock the other.

I can actually see either side. All or nothing. I just think it would be easier to include none especially when it comes to tax payer money and the fact that there are so many religions that would need to be represented. It would also be difficult to refuse anything someone wanted to have put up.

I guess if you are taking funding out of the equation by having groups provide displays then that could solve some of the issues I could see with including all rather than nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I can actually see either side. All or nothing. I just think it would be easier to include none especially when it comes to tax payer money and the fact that there are so many religions that would need to be represented. It would also be difficult to refuse anything someone wanted to have put up.

I guess if you are taking funding out of the equation by having groups provide displays then that could solve some of the issues I could see with including all rather than nothing.

I can agree with all of this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123