Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

I don't disagree with your angle on Cuba, but you gotta start getting your facts straight!

1. Cuba was declared a state sponsor of terrorism in 1982. Reagan, not Bush did that, and it was totally justified (see #2).
    2. Believe it or not, the term terrorism existed before this current bout of Islamic extremism. In the 1970s and 1980s Cuba was training and providing weapons to guerillas that were attacking the governments of several central and south American governments and providing safe haven to those same guerillas when their efforts failed and they needed a place to run to. In 1992, after the Soviet Union collapsed and he no longer had a "big brother" to protect him, Fidel Castro outright admitted they had been doing this and expressed that they would no longer provide support to insurgents in other countries.

I was basing my information on Diaz-Belard's rant on CNN.. he credited it to Bush....

As to your point on why they were labeled that... is the United States not guilty of that exact same thing? Only on a much, MUCH larger scale? lol. Are we a state sponsor of terrorism?!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I was basing my information on Diaz-Belard's rant on CNN.. he credited it to Bush....

As to your point on why they were labeled that... is the United States not guilty of that exact same thing? Only on a much, MUCH larger scale? lol. Are we a state sponsor of terrorism?!

Considering of how Obama has treated/handled ISIS, SYRIA, and IRAQ, why yes we are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Considering of how Obama has treated/handled ISIS, SYRIA, and IRAQ, why yes we are.

Please explain.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That made absolutely no sense.. what you just said was a keen to... here I have a hammer, do you have a hammer? Then you show me your pocket knife lol.

What duane just said was us labeling Cuba terrorists for doing exactly what we did to Mexico, Nicaragua (SP), Venezuela, Panama, The Contras, and ironically Iran during the 1980's.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Are we not allowing terrorists to kill 10's of thousands of innocent people and over throw towns/cities/ and the government in IRAQ and Syria? We could stop it. But we don't.

We caused this by pulling out of IRAQ and ignoring the Syria Crisis. We declared Global War On Terrorism.

Oh then we have this.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ing-americans/

Yah, those guys are going back into the fight when they are released in 6 months. Good thing we got that deserter Sgt. Bergdahl back though!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You could make that argument, but it doesn't change the fact that it was justified. Cuba was sponsoring militants who were attacking our allies in central and south America. Thus they became an enemy. That is how it works.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That made absolutely no sense.. what you just said was a keen to... here I have a hammer, do you have a hammer? Then you show me your pocket knife lol.

What duane just said was us labeling Cuba terrorists for doing exactly what we did to Mexico, Nicaragua (SP), Venezuela, Panama, The Contras, and ironically Iran during the 1980's.

Just curious. Did you read the info at the link I provided? They currently have ties to Hamas and Hezbollah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just curious. Did you read the info at the link I provided? They currently have ties to Hamas and Hezbollah.

So does Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, oh.. and Israel lol.... here's what it boils down to.. we can't pick and choose when to stand by our allies, its all hypocrisy and the embargo shouldn't exist.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are we not allowing terrorists to kill 10's of thousands of innocent people and over throw towns/cities/ and the government in IRAQ and Syria? We could stop it. But we don't.

We caused this by pulling out of IRAQ and ignoring the Syria Crisis. We declared Global War On Terrorism.

Oh then we have this.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ing-americans/

Yah, those guys are going back into the fight when they are released in 6 months. Good thing we got that deserter Sgt. Bergdahl back though!

There you go again (like that Reagan wink? lol).... You talk about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you ironically started, then cite Glenn Beck's "news" agency haha

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

There you go again (like that Reagan wink? lol).... You talk about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you ironically started, then cite Glenn Beck's "news" agency haha

So that makes it false?

I guess thats whats wrong with you liberals.

And it's off topic because you took it there and I answered the question.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast