Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your post but mostly looking for autos now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Miss me?

I've got a unused Redemption for a 2014 Topps Platinum Patch/Auto of McKinnon. Like the Tre Mason Finest Patch/Auto and the Crown Royale Sterling Sharpe Patch #/25. LMK

Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes I did. I apologize. Let me check and I'll shoot you a PM. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

I'm looking to trade for 2014 Minnesota Vikings rookies like Jerick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Scott Crichton, David Yankey, etc. Primarily looking for auto or auto/patch/jersey cards. Interested in Bridgewater too but doubt I have anything that high end to trade for him. Just to be up front, I trade by BV. Feel free to give my bucket a look if you have any of the 2014 rookies for trade and we'll see if we can make something happen. Thanks.

http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/dc...?sort=3&page=1

have low end Bridge water and need current/past star steelers
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

have low end Bridge water and need current/past star steelers

Man, wish I had something decent for Steelers stuff but don't have anything to come close to a Bridgewater....even a low end one. Appreciate your post though. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

Man, wish I had something decent for Steelers stuff but don't have anything to come close to a Bridgewater....even a low end one. Appreciate your post though. Thanks.

have any decent tradebait

SCF Rewards
    Country

have any decent tradebait

Got a some stuff from 2013 and 2014....Montee Ball auto/jersey, Tavon Austin auto/jersey, Tre Mason auto/patch, Tom Savage auto/patch, Marquis Lee auto, Allen Robinson auto, Mark Ingram auto, etc. Just depends on what kind of trade bait you're looking for. If you want to check it out, you can see everything at http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/dc...?sort=3&page=1

Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234