Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Did you fight cops too and try to take their guns?

No.. but I once had a cop try to pull a gun on me because I asked him what happens if I don't sign a speeding ticket... guess I'm a thug too? There's an infamous video of an army vet in LA having 2 guns pointed at him because he just videotaped a crime.. he a thug too?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

The news about the lying testimony broke within the last 24 hours.. you cite an article from last month showing that testimony we just found out IS A LIE!... this is why you drive me nuts. You don't care about anything but your own tunnel vision dude.. this is how you get ISIS out of Iran Contra lol

Do you believe in Physical Evidence? Is Physical Evidence a Lie to you?

But please continue to insult.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is not near 90% so I think you should grow up. You break the law there are consequences PERIOD. If you got caught shoplifting when you were young there would of been consequences. Not saying death for shop lifitng but going for a cops gun WHICH IS WHAT IS PROVEN TO THIS POINT will get you killed
    Again.. HE WAS 18!!!! I shop lifted when I was a teen.. I smoked weed... SO DID 90% OF AMERICA!!! It's called maturity.. you grow up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Again.. HE WAS 18!!!! I shop lifted when I was a teen.. I smoked weed... SO DID 90% OF AMERICA!!! It's called maturity.. you grow up.

This is true, but its also police business to defend people. Even themselves. But most people see it as that white cop murdered that poor young black kid who was minding his own business not doing anything wrong who had his hands up surrendering to the officer who had no reason to murder that boy. Look the bottom line is if he didnt attack the officer he would still be alive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flip side look at the videos of people who attack cops.It is on the dash cameras.NOW WHO HAS TUNNEL VISION??????
    No.. but I once had a cop try to pull a gun on me because I asked him what happens if I don't sign a speeding ticket... guess I'm a thug too? There's an infamous video of an army vet in LA having 2 guns pointed at him because he just videotaped a crime.. he a thug too?

SCF Rewards
    Country

BRAVO
    This is true, but its also police business to defend people. Even themselves. But most people see it as that white cop murdered that poor young black kid who was minding his own business not doing anything wrong who had his hands up surrendering to the officer who had no reason to murder that boy. Look the bottom line is if he didnt attack the officer he would still be alive.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Do you believe in Physical Evidence? Is Physical Evidence a Lie to you?

But please continue to insult.

ARRRRGGGHHH!!! We just had a 3 page discussion about this and you either willfully ignore it, or read it and just keep your BS going not caring that its already been debunked. You are a great troll.. I congratulate you on that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

He is lucky he didn't get shot because the police may have thought he was pulling out a gun instead of a cellphone. I guess not all police are bad.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Insults will be slung in 3......2......1......

Nailed it. So Predictable.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

ARRRRGGGHHH!!! We just had a 3 page discussion about this and you either willfully ignore it, or read it and just keep your BS going not caring that its already been debunked. You are a great troll.. I congratulate you on that.

So did the trajectary of the bullet change because Witness #40 lied to the grand jury??

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast