Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212829303132 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you looking for personal accountability from a liberal?

I cannot answer this question without a trolling and personal attack.....

What the heck, I will.............NO!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would love an answer to my direct questioning to IMAC, apparently that's to much to ask. Ya know, directly on topic to the OP. I guess staying on topic is not only trolling, but also personally attacking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Imac is simply baiting everybody in this thread. Do not give him the satisfaction or the ability to report folks. Stay on topic of completely destroying his points knowing precisely from his reactions when you have made a direct hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lets go circling again... if you're shot 6 times.. you're probably falling correct? Every credible witness said the opposite of what you did... shall we go round 30 on this?

This is precisely what the DOJ's investigation disproved. There were corroborating witnesses to Wilson's story. I have withheld comments on Wilson's innocence through the process, but I am more apt to believe in his story after he escaped the pre-conceived bias of the DOJ investigation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Imac is simply baiting everybody in this thread. Do not give him the satisfaction or the ability to report folks. Stay on topic of completely destroying his points knowing precisely from his reactions when you have made a direct hit.

Ok, got it....so I should say something like "If the DOJ can't go after Wilson, who can?" Case closed finally!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, got it....so I should say something like "If the DOJ can't go after Wilson, who can?" Case closed finally!!!

I'd still like to hear what he has to say after the DOJ found no reason to prosecute.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd still like to hear what he has to say after the DOJ found no reason to prosecute.

He Wilson or He Holder?

SCF Rewards
    Country

He Wilson or He Holder?

He Imac. But He Holder sounds pretty good too!

I already saw what Wilson had to say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He Imac. But He Holder sounds pretty good too!

I already saw what Wilson had to say.

I already gave up on IMAC, I get the feeling Holder doesn't want to talk about it either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already gave up on IMAC, I get the feeling Holder doesn't want to talk about it either.

Yea, must be hard knowing how hard you voice your dumb as hedoublehockeysticks opinion hard, and it is completely wrong.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212829303132 LastLast