Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

Christmas trading - Off work and hoping to make a deal

Anyone want to trade? Right now I am looking for Kirk Cousins (Redskins third string backup QB), Brock Osweiler (Broncos 2nd string backup QB), and other backup QB's mostly but I am a Redskins fan so not only those two guys. Anyone have anything like that for trade?

Here is all of my cards for trade, separated by sub buckets and by position and sport.

Cards For Trade Photos by alexladue | Photobucket

I also have these I can trade which I won in Fantasy football this year

If you can't check buckets let me know who your looking for and I will see if I have anything you might like. I don't have much in the way of 2014 stuff, pretty much stayed away from it this year sorry. Also have these

Last edited by addicted36; 12-23-2014 at 01:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check for Robinson and Allen autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check for Robinson and Allen autos.

Kinda like the Brandon Weeden auto. It would be good with my backup QB collection I got going on. Could you check me for that one? Didn't really see anything else at this time

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like the Jordan Matthews and and Rudolph autos....let me know if we can work out for both

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like the Jordan Matthews and and Rudolph autos....let me know if we can work out for both

Your wanting both of mine for the one of yours? Not sure I could do that. If you want to throw in the Desean Jackson press pass auto I would do the two for two with you. Or I would do a 1 for 1 straight up but I'm not going to do both of mine for just that one sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got you won't do the two for one.......would add something but think the DJack is worth more than Rudolph.....would dno DJack for one of Denard or Allen....would do the Jordan for the other, but would like to do a multi trade.......let us know

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please check my site for the Quinton Carter auto and Cody Latimer auto.

Thanks,
    Bobby

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got you won't do the two for one.......would add something but think the DJack is worth more than Rudolph.....would dno DJack for one of Denard or Allen....would do the Jordan for the other, but would like to do a multi trade.......let us know

Sorry man cant do an NT RPA for a press pass auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please check my site for the Quinton Carter auto and Cody Latimer auto.

Thanks,
    Bobby

Bobby thanks for the post. Can you help me out with the BV's on those two? I am sure we can work something out but not sure what we are looking at. Some stuff I like

Brock Osweiler Rookie relic BV12
    2012 Contenders Ryan Lindley Auto/RC (BV $12)

Not sure if that matches up or I need to add

SCF Rewards
    Country

NP just added 10 more cards.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast