Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need help for choosing the best patch

Hi,

I have 2x Brendan Gallagher Dominion ARP with a nice patch, and also, 2x Alexei Emelin The Cup ARP with a nice patch, and I need your help to tell me which ones I should keep.

Brendan Gallagher A:

Brendan Gallagher B:

================================================== ===========================

Alexei Emelin A:

Alexei Emelin B:

Habs logo if you need it to identify the jersey/patch area:

Please provide your answer with something like "Brendan Gallagher A + Alexei Emelin B" or "Gallagher A + Emelin B", or only give me your answer for Gallagher only or Emelin only.
    Comments are always welcome.
    Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'd say A for both of them.

Why not keep all 4?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A for both or keep em all

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I've also thought A for both.
    I can't keep them both cuz I'm not rich like you guys :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I think I would actually keep Gallagher B and Emelin A. GB has more red in it and looks smoother in general, same as EA, which has a classic red/blue/white/red presentation. Emelin B does have the interesting stitchwork but only a tiny bit of red, which makes it the solid 2nd choice for me.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Gallagher A
    Emelin B

I like the "intersection" pieces as they have all three colours plus a few extra breaks than you'd usually get on a Habs piece.

Great cards!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Gallagher A
    Emelin B

I like the "intersection" pieces as they have all three colours plus a few extra breaks than you'd usually get on a Habs piece.

Great cards!

I can also see going with this. I think either keep both "intersection" pieces OR both "stripey" pieces, not mix-and-match.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How are the auto's on all 4? I would go with the cleanest auto over the best manufactured patch.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

If you are selling them on ebay, just put them up with very high buy it now prices and see what offers you get on either one. They are too close to call IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

A for both of them.

Harri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast