Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Should Carmelo Anthony be an All Star this Season?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 22.22%
  • No

7 77.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Why You SHOULD NOT Vote Carmelo an All-Star 2014-15 !!

In my opinion it would be a travesty if Carmelo Anthony Would Make the 2015 AH star Game ! My Reasons why he should NOT get the vote !
    My Reasons:

He cannot lead a team even to the playoffs .

The PHI 76ers... they are TANKING Purposely ! and Currently Only 2-games under Carmelo's Knicks , Philly has nothing but young unproven players and they are Neck + Neck w. the "Healthy Carmelo Anthony Lead "Knicks For LAST PIACE!

Carmelos Roster isnt that bad... AMARE; Defensive Gem Iman Schumpert; Tim Hardaway Jr.... PHIL JACKSON @ the Helm!

Melo does not make his team better..!!
    Without Melo I am Positive the Knicks would have equal even BETTER record than today ofwinning ONLY 5 games ALL-SEASON !! and they have a HEALTHY Carmelo ANTHONY.

At this Rate the Knicks will finish in LAST Place w) Sixers improving weekly ... but slowly and still Tanking!

Atlanta Hawks -2Nd Place! AL Harford / Paul Milsap

Your not an ALL STAR when your team is 2*w orst in East Conference just cuz you shoot 40 times a Night and avg, 25 pts,

Look what Harden did for Rockets overnight in a TOUGH Western Conference!

A 38 y/o Kobe + an injured + Poor Lakers Roster is outperforming a Healthy Melo + Knicks. (Mind you at 30 and A Lot Less mileage Carmelo Should be at his peak !)

Look what a Young Lebron James did with WORSE Cleveland CAV Rosters (scoring about same) early in his career ! Taking them to Playoffs even Finals almost singlehandedly.

Melo is a ball hog - insists on shooting and shooting as long as he gets his points

So many More Choices than MElo in East Frontcourt- Pan Gasol 3Rd place bulls
    James Johnson . 1st place Raptors
    Chris Bosh- 6th Miami Heat w/no LBJ
    Kevin Love -a 20 +10 guy still w| LBJ
    Al Horford - 2*place HAWKS
    Taj Gibson
    Tristan Thompson
    NeNe' Wizards
    Gortat Wizards

Knicks are Horrible Melo does not Need to be an All star JUST BECAUSE he has in past,

Michael Jordan , Kobe Bryawt , Lebron; Malone , Stockton , Barkley Kevin Love ,Blake Griffin ,D. HOWARD
    Would NEVER Be on a 5-win Team in their Basketball Prime!
    No ALL STARS exist ON a 5-win TEAM !

Look at OKC in a TOUGH West... w/o their 2-stars 90% of season.- and they are looking and almost sure to get at least an 8 seed or projectedmuch better in Playoffs,

Nobody on a Non-competing team 5-wins is an ALLSTAR!
    Melo is a fluke this proves it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

His team is irrelevant to do anything good this Season, The DAVID LEE led Knicks were far Superior in Wins and more Competitive...
    To be Honest the 5 knick Wins Seem almost by accident and were close games . The Knicks are / were VERY CLOSE to be being a 2-Win team this year!!
    Carmelo is Right now Today the MOST Overrated player in the game!

25 million a year ; he chose the money ; exposes his value to a team any True Healthy! " ALL star" in his PRIME this League would not j could not accumulate only 5 -wins.. and Losing So much at home; a very similur knick team was 8'th Seed in playoffs just 2 Seasons ago!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I definitely wasn't planning to. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never really thought of a team's record when deciding an All Star. That seems to be more of a MVP thing to me. But this dude is incredibly overrated. If it wasn't for Dwight Howard I'd probably label him the most overrated player in the NBA right now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

What does an All-Star really represent? Popularity? Players make it who don't even play.

Shows why there are so many snubs

SCF Rewards
    Country

he shouldnt be but looking at your list
    Pau Gasol - should be a starter
    James Johnson . 1st place Raptors- nobody knows him - might get in on the last vote
    Chris Bosh- 6th Miami Heat w/no LBJ - above Love at this point
    Kevin Love -a 20 +10 guy still w| LBJ - looks lost out there lately - not sure
    Al Horford - 2*place HAWKS- should be in but wont be because his name doesnt excite anybody
    Taj Gibson- too inconsistent being overshadowed by gasol big time
    Tristan Thompson- not there yet
    NeNe' Wizards - no
    Gortat Wizards- no

You have to add Durmmond the conversation. id put him slightly above love but below bosh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree.. thw DAVID LEE led knicks team was far superior....
    CARMELOS BIG NAME.. JUST HE IS MARKETEd WELL... why he is even in conversation.. If melo was white he would barely be on the ballot..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree.. my list is not the best.. We have...
    Lebron
    Bosh
    Drummond
    Milsap
    Al Horford
    Kevin Love
    Pau Gasol
    Even Kelly Olynyck..
    There are others.. But Melo is Not dieserving he is FAR FROM A TEAM PLAYER.. WHICH MEANS HE SHOULD NOT be on the all star TEAM.. a player who can simply put the ball in basketball and not produce wins only open to individual.awards.. not Team awards because they do not Help there Team.. They will finish Last in League it starting to look.. Not deserving of ANY ALL STAR SPOT THIS YEAR.
    HE TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN..

SCF Rewards
    Country

25 million a year and this is what you get!

look at T. Duncan Look at Dirk Nowitski look at Milsap Look at Al Horford all these other guys who get paid 1/2 the amount but produce Double the Results! Chandler Parsons deserves more recognition that Melo.. Even Rookies like.Andrew wiggins is throwing up better results.. on a better team better PER ratings and at least knows how to assist rebound and def3nd.

Melo got the money

SCF Rewards
    Country

My point is it should not always be about NAMES... otherwise we should just call it Legends game with players like Shaq, bill Russell, and Exciting names who cannot add totheir teams success..
    This is how the NBA ONCE WAS.. was ONE MAIN STAR and a supporting cast..Jordan/bulls.. Barkley suns.. Lebron Cavs.. Shaq miami.. Akeem and houston.. EWING and Knicks..
    THESE were all contenders.. especially for playoffs and a championship. Knicks arent even close to thinking about playoffs..
    This shows how bad he really is..
    A team with Jordan Averaging 27 in his career WAS NEVER Ever Close to this bad.. not only Jordan But any All Star.. Never seen on all star caliber player healthy be on such a bad team in history.. I would like to.look up the stat books..
    In all TIME.. ALL STAR PLAYER WITH WORST TEAM OR RECORD.. I ThinknMelo is on it right now.

TRAVESTY IF HE IS VOTED IN ! TRAVESTY DO NOT VOTE THIS GUY IN PLEASE!!

I WILL NOT WATCH THE ALLSTAR GAME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast