Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have picked up the following Andujar,McGregor,Frazier,Hawkins,Dixon and Jackson.
    My current needs are[
    17 Dave Parker
    102 Willie Wilson
    291 Alan Wiggins
    308 George Hendrick
    446 Mark Clear
    QUOTE=Autograph88Score;13679432]I need the following autographed cards to complete my 1988 Score Baseball set. If you have any I am willing to buy at a reasonable price or trade from my IP collection from late 80's- mid 90's. Please let me know and any help would be greatly appreciated.

17 Dave Parker
    102 Willie Wilson
    193 Joaquin Andujar
    291 Alan Wiggins
    308 George Hendrick
    315 Scott McGregor
    332 George Frazier
    347 Andy Hawkins
    411 Ken Dixon
    446 Mark Clear
    501 Reggie Jackson[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

It was a first year set and I thought they were good looking cards at the time with the color variations. It had most of the players I enjoyed watching play and a good group of future stars in it so thats what made me decide to pick this set. I havent been actively working on it for several years and have decided to give it one last try to get it completed. I will try to get some scans up in the near future of some of the key cards. 90-95% of this set was aquired in person.

Nice. The coolest thing about your story is that you got most of them yourself IP. So much more rewarding than buying them on ebay.
    I remember '88 Score. I think there are a few multi-player cards. Aren't there? Did you get those multi-signed too?

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are a handful and yes they are signed as well.
    Nice. The coolest thing about your story is that you got most of them yourself IP. So much more rewarding than buying them on ebay.
    I remember '88 Score. I think there are a few multi-player cards. Aren't there? Did you get those multi-signed too?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had someone get me Willie Wilson today at Royals Fest.
    now I am down to the final 4[QUOTE=Autograph88Score;13702810]I have picked up the following Andujar,McGregor,Frazier,Hawkins,Dixon and Jackson.
    My current needs are[
    17 Dave Parker
    102 Willie Wilson
    291 Alan Wiggins
    308 George Hendrick
    446 Mark Clear

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

There is only 1 deceased player that I need which is Alan Wiggins

Alan Wiggins will be next to impossible to get. He passed away back in 1991 from AIDS. Good look in your project and keep us posted in what you find.

Edit: I think I may have spoke to soon. I do see a few psa dna certified autos of his on ebay. If I were you I would keep checking and if you see one jump on it.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=alan+wiggins+auto&_from=R40&_osacat=0 &_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0 .Xalan+wiggins+autograph.TRS0&_nkw=alan+wiggins+au tograph&_sacat=0
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just received Dave Parker back TTM with a $20 donation to Cobra Industries.

Now I am down to the final 3

Alan Wiggins
    George Hendrick
    Mark Clear

Alan Wiggins will be next to impossible to get. He passed away back in 1991 from AIDS. Good look in your project and keep us posted in what you find.

Edit: I think I may have spoke to soon. I do see a few psa dna certified autos of his on ebay. If I were you I would keep checking and if you see one jump on it.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=alan+wiggins+auto&_from=R40&_osacat=0 &_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0 .Xalan+wiggins+autograph.TRS0&_nkw=alan+wiggins+au tograph&_sacat=0

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picked up Mark Clear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12