Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

more added

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Foles patch, Denard Robinson Inception patch auto, Denard Robinson five star jumbo patch, Denard Robinson triple threads jersey auto. Start with those and let me know.

I can do the Foles patch, and the Denard Robinson triple threads auto for the Hillman patch and the Hillman auto. Do you see anything else you could do for the Tannehill/Hartline dual? I'd rather not do a huge patch for just regular jerseys. Sorry it took me so long to respond btw.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do the Foles patch, and the Denard Robinson triple threads auto for the Hillman patch and the Hillman auto. Do you see anything else you could do for the Tannehill/Hartline dual? I'd rather not do a huge patch for just regular jerseys. Sorry it took me so long to respond btw.

I can use the Calvin Johnson premier trios, Keenan Allen jersey auto, Eddie lacy Jerseys, Denard Robinson quad team threads. Just let me know what matches up. If you need more Hillman cards I still have a bunch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can use the Calvin Johnson premier trios, Keenan Allen jersey auto, Eddie lacy Jerseys, Denard Robinson quad team threads. Just let me know what matches up. If you need more Hillman cards I still have a bunch.

Ok. Would you do the Hillman Inception patch, Hillman Inception auto and the Hillman Down and Dirty patch for the Foles patch, Denard Triple Threads auto and the Denard Jumbo patch? I realized I already have the Tannehill/Hartline dual.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok. NWould you do the Hillman Inception patch, Hillman Inception auto and the Hillman Down and Dirty patch for the Foles patch, Denard Triple Threads auto and the Denard Jumbo patch? I realized I already have the Tannehill/Hartline dual.

No problem if that's all you would like of mine we can post it up. If you still want more hillmans I would like to clear them out. Will trade in your favor and that would include what you already want. Just let me know how you want to roll with it.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

have

gu
    Curtis Martin 2014 Elite Throwback Threads Jersey #61 ( 40/199 ) -
    Merlin Olsen 2010 Limited "Legend" Jersey #141 ( 24/199 )

au

2004 ud legends paul krause
    2005 ud legends john hannah

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem if that's all you would like of mine we can post it up. If you still want more hillmans I would like to clear them out. Will trade in your favor and that would include what you already want. Just let me know how you want to roll with it.

Posted. I'm going to slow down on Hillman for now. I want to focus on getting some more Jarvis Landry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Posted. I'm going to slow down on Hillman for now. I want to focus on getting some more Jarvis Landry.

Confirmed thanks for the trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

added some more to the new arrival album

SCF Rewards
    Country

any new ones

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast