Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Yeah they can, they just give out free college. Who is stupid? You're the brainy guy remember?

I guess this is as good a time as any to give a lesson. Pay careful attention beachbum. College allows someone to be less ignorant. It has no affect on their level of intelligence.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I can tell from all of your posts, however; that you have a HUGE chip on your shoulder and are FULL of RESENTMENT.

And where do you think it comes from?

Excessively confident elitist white males like you putting me down all the time, whether looks, intelligence, disrespecting me as a substitute teacher in class, or whatever else it may be.

Take responsibility some day and stop hiding behind liberal mealymouthed fake empathy. You are a know-it-all who has no sympathy or understanding for the women and blacks - far higher percentage-wise in Christianity, by the way - who place hope in a Creator with divine justice and mercy, something you can never understand, you oppressor.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

And where do you think it comes from?

Excessively confident elitist white males like you putting me down all the time, whether looks, intelligence, disrespecting me as a substitute teacher in class, or whatever else it may be.

Take responsibility some day and stop hiding behind liberal mealymouthed fake empathy. You are a know-it-all who has no sympathy or understanding for the women and blacks - far higher percentage-wise in Christianity, by the way - who place hope in a Creator with divine justice and mercy, something you can never understand, you oppressor.

IF I had any respect for YOU, I would consider this post an INSULT and report it. Luckily, I don't. YOUR oppressor IS the RELIGION you claim to believe in. That CHIP on your shoulder is distorting your judgement. Your CREATOR doesn't believe in, or practice justice or mercy. LOOK AROUND!!!!

and BTW, I don't HIDE behind anything. Can't say the same for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Your CREATOR doesn't believe in, or practice justice or mercy. LOOK AROUND!!!!

those are human things. do you see justice or mercy in nature? Babies being eaten, mothers being eaten, apes ripping off each others testicles, no mercy there.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

those are human things. do you see justice or mercy in nature? Babies being eaten, mothers being eaten, apes ripping off each others testicles, no mercy there.

Yes, mercy is a human thing, that humans attribute to their God. Do they not constantly call Him merciful and just? My claim is that he isn't either. I never made any claim about the animal kingdom.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My claim is that he isn't either.

I can agree with this, except the "he", I don't think God is male.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

If IT exists, I don't think IT is male either. However, IT has been called He for thousands of years now. No doubt, I would be accused of insulting people around here if I referred to IT as IT in my posts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Well HE did make man in His own image, so I'm gonna disagree.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well HE did make man in His own image, so I'm gonna disagree.

Wrong.

And this is the problem I have with most people who are religious and those who are against it. You have not researched it enough to give a sound opinion.

I would also point out if you think the OT is not manipulated by man (not all humans, just male) then you need to do some research.

"Their image". OMG that means there is more than one God?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Wrong.

And this is the problem I have with most people who are religious and those who are against it. You have not researched it enough to give a sound opinion.

I would also point out if you think the OT is not manipulated by man (not all humans, just male) then you need to do some research.

"Their image". OMG that means there is more than one God?

You've researched it enough to give a sound opinion? It's pretty clear. Don't pretend you know what I've researched.
    Here's a start....
    God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
    1 Corinthians 11:7
    A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So God created man In His (their) own image. He created female from man. So God's an it or female? Seriously? I'd revist that if I were you. That's one of the concerns I have with people claiming to be Christians that seem to be so wrong on many of the issues. What I do see is the manipulation of man on these boards often...

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast