Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

I sent out to Fred McGriff two days ago. He's been hired by the Braves as an assistant and will be going to spring training.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess it's too late to send to pitchers at this point, isn't it? I want an auto from Craig Kimbrel but it appears I'm too late.

And does anyone know the mailing address for the Minnesota Twins? I have a Braves card of Jordan Schafer I'd like signed.

Sorry if I'm a pest asking questions that may be answered elsewhere. I'm new to the hobby and newer to the website. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by SyxxSynse; 02-22-2015 at 10:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess it's too late to send to pitchers at this point, isn't it? I want an auto from Craig Kimbrel but it appears I'm too late.

And does anyone know the mailing address for the Minnesota Twins? I have a Braves card of Jordan Schafer I'd like signed.

Sorry if I'm a pest asking questions that may be answered elsewhere. I'm new to the hobby and newer to the website. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

The only 100% sure way to NOT get someone is to not send anything to them! Pitchers will be there all ST....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Send it they just reported today.....

I have 25 more going out tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, cool! I'll send them out as soon as the cards I ordered come in.

I'm seeing two different addresses for Braves ST on the forum, one is the 10000 PO Box in Orlando and one the Champion Stadium address in Kissimmee. Which one is everyone using and having success with?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Christian Binford back today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 rts from the red sox today...
    used the Jet Blue addy

SCF Rewards
    Country

5 more successes today
    Last edited by arfmax; 02-21-2015 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Advertising personal website is against SCF rules

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 2 returns today from awhile back.

Jeff Francoeur - 2013 spring training
    Kris Bryant - June 2014

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have a rts from the newly posted sox addy yet? Daniels parkway seems to be getting a rts, anyone get one using the new address?

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast