Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

What I like to always remember is that for all the great cards I get by purchasing singles for my PC, they came from a pack or box break that someone else took the liberty to do. They have to come from somewhere!
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

I know for a fact that if I had still been buying packs & boxes last year I'd have never had the funds to go to all the games that I went to or purchased all of the actual game used memorabilia that I now own for my PC. No card from any box that I would've bought last year could ever replace the joy I had spending the time with my family at those games or give me a bigger "Wow factor!" to my collection than having my actual game worn caps & jerseys that I was able to get. To me, I now get the best of both worlds.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

I'm still waiting on the Strata Rodriguez as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons Detroit Tigers
    Twitter: @mister715 See mr715's Items on eBay

I'm still waiting on the Strata Rodriguez as well.

I sent in an e-mail to customer support a few weeks ago about the card, and never heard back. What a joke. Why even have an e-mail address to contact to if you are never going to respond back?

Hmm.
    Hidden Content - Looking for Hidden Content GU/Auto of players in uniform.
    Basketball - B.Wallace Baseball - J.Verlander/M.Cabrera
    Football - B.Sanders/Calvin Johnson/M.Stafford
    Hockey - H.Zetterberg/P.Datsyuk/S.Yzerman/C.Osgood/N.Lidstrom
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

so true pwaldo...but I simply just stay away from the newer boxes for many reasons.1)prices are normally way to high 2)you never really know what the TRUE rookie card is,at least I don't 3)I just can't see a signature,gameused card being worth 5 to 10 times or more than the 1st card printed of a player.4)there are WAY too many card companies out there to know what brand peaks or what will be a dud. And now 5)with all the dope allegations going on in every sport now....i can see all of us collecting a would be hall of famer for years only to turn into a Barry Bonds or Mark McGwire.NO TY I'll stick to vintage from 70's and before.More of a secure investment.
    PS: Did you all know they now have dope testing in badminton? lol when does it all end??
    Dave C.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

I agree with not getting anything great out of hobby boxes, I have no luck whatsoever when I pull the trigger and go that route. With that being said some of my best pulls are from discounted blasters from Walmart and Target and cheap packs I find at Fred's. I think you have just as much of a chance to pull something great out of a discounted blaster if bought in quantity as you do from buying a hobby box. I can buy 6 discounted blasters for roughly 75 dollars or the cost of 1 decent hobby box, I usually pull at least 1 card that makes me happy about the purchase but like others have said buying singles is the most cost effective way to build up your collection. I have tons of tradebait from my cheap purchases so in the long run it is all just a wash.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12