Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

dear shrew.... this is trolling

Signed... logic

Dear Jeremy-

I asked a question.

Someone pointed out your incorrect use of treason and you called it an attack.

So....Who hurt you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would be a lot more effective if you didn't add in a personal attack and/or trolling instigation to literally every post you write. It would be even better if the moderator of this forum didn't literally say it was ok to do it either.

In other words.. treat people with respect and don't act like you do 99.999999% of the time, you'd probably get the same in return.

Wouldn't it have been easier if you would have responded to my continued efforts to point out that you have no idea what you are talking about regarding to the term treason? Add in the fact that there is no mention on the interwebz that Lindsay Graham declared a Holy War against anything. Please cite your source on this.

Jeremy, you do not deserve respect so you will never receive an ounce from me. You are the only person on SCF that I can say this about.

If you want to continue to report me for directly responding to your posts please continue to do so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know, to be perfectly fair to this guy.....who hasn't had the huge urge to punch a kid as hard as you humanly can?

Kids are the worst....they really are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You will think differently when you grow up and become a parent. If thats is n your plans
    You know, to be perfectly fair to this guy.....who hasn't had the huge urge to punch a kid as hard as you humanly can?

SCF Rewards
    Country

A senator calling for a holy war (he actually said we are already in one) is a giant violation of the 1st amendment..

Here is another one where you are completely wrong. The written First Amendment for your convenience:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

So far in this thread we have your comments about treason, violation of the First Amendment and inciting riot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I am not only a parent but a grandparent, and though I would never hurt a child, I must admit their have been a few teens I have come a crossed that I would love to bend over my knee and give them an old fashioned spanking. But I can bet that when I was a teen their were more than a few adults who thought the same thing about me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

I never wanted to punch you.....I just want to tussle your hair you little scamp.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567