Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to buy

I am looking to buy some cards for resale. I will not pay ebay prices, I will pay 75-80% of average sales for last 5 or so to sell unless there aren't that many. I will do my best to pay a price that is reasonable for the buyer and seller both. I will take a look at any bucket or list, but I will not be wanting to spend a lot. I should have around up to $200 or so to spend that should come through the next 2 days. I will also look at the following, nice colored refractors of stars, lots of cheaper bengals jerseys and autos, any 1/1 mainly looking for cheaper players or cheaper plates right now. Lastly I am looking for patches for my pc, I am mainly looking for logo type patches like the head of the dolphins logo or buccaneers skull or ship logos but will look at laundry tags and very nice multicolor patches at least 3 colors.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Please take a look at my bucket. I have mostly stars remaining like Marino, Barry and Elway, a few GU and alot of RC. lmk if there is any interest. Go to the Football FS/FT file. thanks jim

www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com

i HAVE JUST STARS REMAINING MOSTLY MARINO, BARR
    I am looking to buy some cards for resale. I will not pay ebay prices, I will pay 75-80% of average sales for last 5 or so to sell unless there aren't that many. I will do my best to pay a price that is reasonable for the buyer and seller both. I will take a look at any bucket or list, but I will not be wanting to spend a lot. I should have around up to $200 or so to spend that should come through the next 2 days. I will also look at the following, nice colored refractors of stars, lots of cheaper bengals jerseys and autos, any 1/1 mainly looking for cheaper players or cheaper plates right now. Lastly I am looking for patches for my pc, I am mainly looking for logo type patches like the head of the dolphins logo or buccaneers skull or ship logos but will look at laundry tags and very nice multicolor patches at least 3 colors.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Michigan Wolverines Oakland Raiders
    See tsanchez68's Items on eBay

hello, please check out my buckets and let me know if you like anything? please reply with a PM

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please take a look at my bucket. I have mostly stars remaining like Marino, Barry and Elway, a few GU and alot of RC. lmk if there is any interest. Go to the Football FS/FT file. thanks jim

www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com

i HAVE JUST STARS REMAINING MOSTLY MARINO, BARR

Nothing for me right now sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone today? Would really like a nasty logo patch for pc today

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

please check me out and pm me if you see anything you can use. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

Any Interest in these?

Andrew Luck Topps Chrome RC - $16
    Andrew Luck Topps RC - $2
    2011 Panini Gridiron Gear #R17 Julio Jones JSY AU 099/204 RC - $20
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 ZENITH #172 RODDY WHITE AU 72/99 RC - $11

Also have this patch if you like nice patches!

SCF Rewards
    Country

please check me out and pm me if you see anything you can use. Thanks

Please pm me prices on these
    c-patt black Friday bca nfl patch
    bridgewater printing plate

SCF Rewards
    Country

whyfly illtake a price on the quad patch

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

whyfly illtake a price on the quad patch

Have no problem in letting it go for $15 Shipped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast