Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats wrong with saying dude?

Nothing, it's just his way of sticking his nose in the air and pretending his sorry *** is better than you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those are some sorry stars (*) ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

those are some sorry stars (*) ;)

I did them myself, why even bother letting the system take it out?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is complete hogwash. It means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Like I have said before, the odds of any one of us existing is just as impossible as anything else occurring, yet here we are. Also, the odds of something happening have no bearing on how it MUST have happened.

In other words, "It must be magic." doesn't cut it, and never will.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think he looks good in that hat, I'm too big for a getup like that. It's beyond irony that if you "do as the Romans do in Rome" AKA using science talk with someone that only listens and worships science, they discredit it as magic. What next???

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Thank you Habs! You truly are "as billed". Who every said anything about magic?? If you read the tiny little article that takes all of 3 and a half minutes it basically uses scientific terms to explain that even random couldn't have produced what we have here on Earth. But hey, you are you're own god and who can argue with that.

Didn't know I got billing on this site. Good to know, I guess. When I click on the link, it says something about subscribing/logging in to read the rest of the article. I thought you posted the WHOLE article in the thread (which I did read). There is nothing scientific about saying something can't happen because of odds. Odds are just that, odds. The unlikelihood of something happening has no bearing on the likelihood something else caused it to happen.

But hey, why bother trying to argue your point when you already know it's gibberish.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Nothing, it's just his way of sticking his nose in the air and pretending his sorry *** is better than you.

Yeah, that's it. I respond to someone telling me to read a book. And I'm the one that thinks he's better than someone else. Got it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I think he looks good in that hat, I'm too big for a getup like that. It's beyond irony that if you "do as the Romans do in Rome" AKA using science talk with someone that only listens and worships science, they discredit it as magic. What next???

Huh??? You would make a much better debater if you could read. The "magic" wording was referring to the alternative you and your article suggest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

have to somewhat agree with habs, just because it cannot be explained does not make it magic. I would also say it does not rule out the unknown, which may be the definition of magic.
    I would also point out, that just because a Biblical "miracle" cannot be explained does not make it magic nor does it make it impossible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didn't know I got billing on this site. Good to know, I guess. When I click on the link, it says something about subscribing/logging in to read the rest of the article. I thought you posted the WHOLE article in the thread (which I did read). There is nothing scientific about saying something can't happen because of odds. Odds are just that, odds. The unlikelihood of something happening has no bearing on the likelihood something else caused it to happen.

But hey, why bother trying to argue your point when you already know it's gibberish.

As-billed has nothing to do with billing smart guy, it just means as described....you find a way to show off your arrogance and put people down every chance you get, just like you told me do in a thread a while back. So that is why you are "as advertised"

I simply put an article, by someone else mind you, in the thread because it is related to the concept of what the OP brought up. I don't know if it's gibberish or not, but your closed mind will never know the difference.

Yeah, that's it. I respond to someone telling me to read a book. And I'm the one that thinks he's better than someone else. Got it.

yeah

Huh??? You would make a much better debater if you could read. The "magic" wording was referring to the alternative you and your article suggest.

Thanks for the "original" put down, might as well recycle that one, eh? You are so bent on being right you can't even take a little joke, that liberal thin skin sure is for real!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast