Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Kings (42)
    Country
    See egwilkens's Items on eBay

$150 for the best card(s)

Looking to spend $150 dlvd (in US) on the best 1-3 card football lot I can get.
    Couple of guidelines:
    -I'll pick the winner a week from today. I wont bump this thread daily, or give rankings. Just one or two bumps before next Saturday.
    -I'm looking for 3 card max. Hard max. And I want to spend all $150.
    -I don't have much of a football PC, so im pretty open.
    -I'm a sucker for great patches.
    -looking for legends, and newer stars. RCs, patches, and autos. Not really into vintage.
    -finally, I'm posting this in a couple of places, so I WILL SPEND THE $150 but it may not be this forum.

That's it. Post or PM and I'll pick the 1-3 card lot I like the best on the Saturday before the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by ewilkens; 01-27-2015 at 11:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Kings (42)
    Country

I've not been overly impressed with anything yet, so I'm going to bump this back up (a little earlier than planned)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alwaysbuying1825's Items on eBay

Maybe nobody is posting because you want to take a week to decide. Just saying. I have some nice stuff I thought about posting but i'm not going to hold something and wait a week to hear back.

Good luck in your search!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

take a look in my PC Oregon Ducks LaMichael James sub album, I could sell you a sweet Reebok laundry tag jumbo patch 1 of 1 rc along with a Legarrette Blount Nati Treasures rc auto /99 for 150.00

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Kings (42)
    Country

take a look in my PC Oregon Ducks LaMichael James sub album, I could sell you a sweet Reebok laundry tag jumbo patch 1 of 1 rc along with a Legarrette Blount Nati Treasures rc auto /99 for 150.00

Would you mind posting them here or sending me a PM so I make sure I've got the right ones?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Yep, sorry for delay. Posted earlier from phone at work. Here ya go!

They are both in one touch mag holders so glare misleads. There are no flaws with them.

1/1

/99

Would you mind posting them here or sending me a PM so I make sure I've got the right ones?

Last edited by Trueduckfan; 01-28-2015 at 12:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Kings (42)
    Country

Yep, sorry for delay. Posted earlier from phone at work. Here ya go!

They are both in one touch mag holders so glare misleads. There are no flaws with them.

Thanks! I just wanted to be clear that was the tag you were referencing. Didn't want to make any assumptions.

Maybe nobody is posting because you want to take a week to decide. Just saying. I have some nice stuff I thought about posting but i'm not going to hold something and wait a week to hear back.

Good luck in your search!

Sorry, I somehow missed this yesterday. Thanks for your input. Sincerely. If I try this again I'll consider shortening the time frame. I just hate the 24 or 48 hour type things, b/c I'm not on here everyday, and I figured others were the same way, so I thought giving everyone a week would make it available to more people. But you make a fair point about holding cards that long. That may not work for some people.
    If you still want to offer something at it, go ahead and post something Friday and you'll know within 24 hours, lol.

And for the record, I have some offers in my inbox. No one had posted them here to this point. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See anderjam90210's Items on eBay

PM sent with an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alwaysbuying1825's Items on eBay

Thanks! I just wanted to be clear that was the tag you were referencing. Didn't want to make any assumptions.

Sorry, I somehow missed this yesterday. Thanks for your input. Sincerely. If I try this again I'll consider shortening the time frame. I just hate the 24 or 48 hour type things, b/c I'm not on here everyday, and I figured others were the same way, so I thought giving everyone a week would make it available to more people. But you make a fair point about holding cards that long. That may not work for some people.
    If you still want to offer something at it, go ahead and post something Friday and you'll know within 24 hours, lol.

And for the record, I have some offers in my inbox. No one had posted them here to this point. ;)

Yeah wasn't trying to be a dick or anything lol. Just saying that personally, cards that I sell are normally in my possession for less than 48-72 hours. Some people just can't hold stuff for a full week.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Kings (42)
    Country

Yeah wasn't trying to be a dick or anything lol. Just saying that personally, cards that I sell are normally in my possession for less than 48-72 hours. Some people just can't hold stuff for a full week.

Yeah, I definitely just took it as constructive criticism. All good.

I'm not going to change this thread at this point for obvious reasons, but it's a good thing to consider in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast