Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NBA All Star Jam Session

Hey Guys,
    Im going to the All Star Jam Session in NY this year and was wondering if anyone has had any success or who they have met at the jam session. Any help would be really awesome. and if anyone knows where the player hotel in NY is or what time they would be arriving at places, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I went the last time it was in L.A. Here is my old thread.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...l-Jam-Session)

Here are my tips:
    - You can get some retired guys or "B List" players at the official Autograph Stage. They usually have the signing schedule on facebook or at the Autograph Stage itself.
    - You can get current All-Stars or "A List" players at random booths. But you'll have to get there super early, and you won't have time to do anything else but wait in lines.
    - I tried the hotel but they wouldn't let anyone in unless you had a room key & were actually staying at the hotel.
    - A lot of local stores in your area will have free signing sessions too, e.g. Foot Locker or the NBA Store.

Good luck. Please post any successes you may get.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks so much. I appreciate the help and will definitely post successes. Thanks again.