Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Way to ruin a card ......

This one is a beaut!

Only 2 words and 1 picture wrong

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-14-Pani...item3f45c5b63d

Too bad ......
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, if only he was pictured as a Flame...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I must be really tired, what is wrong with that auction ?

As far as I can tell "Boston Bruins" and being pictured as a Bruin. And I agree, 100%

SCF Rewards
    Country

Correct .....

The 2 words are "Boston Bruins" and the picture of him as a Bruin ruins it as well.

Too bad .... such a recognizable patch from a Calgary gammer ..... only to have a wrong pic and info.

I know Panini used up basically all their Prime stuff for years to come in one release ..... but they sure did get lazy by not atleast separating the logos and numbering if using 2 different sets of patches.

For example ... there are 22 Prime Colors Iginlas from that year ..... with at the very least 3 different full emblems / patches .... instead they should have done something like:

Calgary Canadian Flag Logo ( with picture and proper team name ) - /3

ston Shoulder Patch ( pictured as a Bruin with Boston Bruins on it ) - /6

Boston Logo Patch ( with the same or different Boston logo, + proper name ) - /13

I think this would have boosted the value of the Prime pieces and actually let collectors that wanted to attempt full sets to know what they were after

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Typical response to something like this would be...time...effort...cost...blah blah. It really is too bad that a little extra effort can't be put into keeping things like that happening.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Typical response to something like this would be...time...effort...cost...blah blah. It really is too bad that a little extra effort can't be put into keeping things like that happening.

I guess Panini did have a decent excuse .... the Boston versions of this card was supposed to come out for 13/14 .... and they already planned to put out Iggy pieces in 14/15 as a Flame ...

They still gotta produce the card ..... cant be that hard to edit the picture and edit the team name. 22 of these still had to be made