Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 3 packs 14-15 Trilogy

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 packs 14-15 Trilogy

Decided to try a couple packs while picking up a box of Series one that I won in a contest.

At $19 a pack they're definitely not cheap (and probably overpriced at my LCS).

Got 4 hits (2 autos) which is beating the odds I'd say. Base are cheap and not well cut with bits of cards from another visible. The hits are very nicely done. Too bad about the stickers but I knew that before I bought them.

It's kind of a weird product. It's mainly autos, but all the big hits are GU and Rookies (not even a full list in most subsets), I'd say and SSP.

Anyway my hits were as follows:

Former 4th overall pick!

Always nice to hit a Stamkos

The haul for Cory Schneider

Always wanted to hit one of these. A Lemieux or Gretzky would've been slightly better, but not by much jks

The two autos were in the same pack which was odd (I thought anyway). I'm in some GB's tonight with NYI, ARI and OTT. We'll see how it goes!

Comments always welcome/appreciated.

Cards are available FT for others of this set or FS for PP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice reinhart that kids a stud

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stanleycuphoister's Items on eBay

Interesting product. I usually stay away from trilogy cuz the juice never seems worth the squeeze...but I may try this