Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

Possibly getting out of the hobby?

After the crap I had to deal with tonight I am pretty much done trying to trade on here anymore and possibly looking to leave the hobby as well. Looking to sell what is left in my bucket other then PC for paypal only. Lmk what you like and I will PM you a price. Offers are always welcome as well.
    Last edited by babyhuey-76; 01-29-2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: clarification.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What happened tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

Rather not say. Just another trader trying to get everything for nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aaah yes, that happens. Selling on forums is a pain also. Actually in general I get frustrated often. Like there's a card I want for my PC, but I get outbid at the last second, only to see the card relisted 1 week later by the guy who outbid me and he's selling it $15 more.

Too many people are trying to get steals just so they can try and make a buck.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i hope you dont leave for good youve always been great to work with on trades/sales.. im interested in these

ken anderson NT patch
    eifert contenders
    freshman fabric gio

and maybe..

ken anderson black auto
    rudi johnson SPA

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry to hear your giving up the hobby - you've got a great collection. prices on all steeler autos in PC auto folder. thanks,
    kurt

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

i hope you dont leave for good youve always been great to work with on trades/sales.. im interested in these

ken anderson NT patch
    eifert contenders
    freshman fabric gio

and maybe..

ken anderson black auto
    rudi johnson SPA

PM sent lmk.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

What are your prices on the Lamar Miller, Darrelle Revis, Matt Stafford, Steve Smith (Panthers), Bobby Wagner, Alshon Jeffrey, Kiko Alonso, Manti Te'o and Chris Borland autos?

SCF Rewards
    Country

happen to have any Favre?

I started feeling the same way about the bidding and losing constantly. So I'm leaving the hobby for the most part, but keeping a few cards and all my favre.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

What are your prices on the Lamar Miller, Darrelle Revis, Matt Stafford, Steve Smith (Panthers), Bobby Wagner, Alshon Jeffrey, Kiko Alonso, Manti Te'o and Chris Borland autos?

PM coming.

happen to have any Favre?

I started feeling the same way about the bidding and losing constantly. So I'm leaving the hobby for the most part, but keeping a few cards and all my favre.

This doesn't have anything to do with winning on eBay as I understand the nature of the beast. It has more to do with a few of the members on these boards driving me nuts with rudeness and expecting everything for nothing. Kind of hitting the point of leaving or atlas not trading much if at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast