Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

Trying this from a fresh perspective....

Had a few bad experience lately that made me question wanting to stay in the hobby. But the ones that talked to me have changed my mind. Looking to make some trades for some of the 2014 RC out there as well as any other possible PC needs you might have for me. If you are the type that can't bother to respond back ever then please don't bother posting in here.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey I know we've had a hard time ironing out a trade in the past but I'm always willing to give it another go! If you want to look at me for the forest Gregg national treasures the Fred Taylor auto the Terrence Williams auto. thanks and if you don't want to trade I understand that too!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

hey I know we've had a hard time ironing out a trade in the past but I'm always willing to give it another go! If you want to look at me for the forest Gregg national treasures the Fred Taylor auto the Terrence Williams auto. thanks and if you don't want to trade I understand that too!

I'm more or less not trading with those that never respond back. Interested in the Khalil Mack Limited auto/patch and the Charlie Joiner auto/patch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will definitely get back so no worries on that one! Charlie Joiner is in talks right now but the Mack is available I actually just got it yesterday it is even better looking in person!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

Crap, have always wanted that Joiner as it would be a great upgrade for my PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is a tough one to trade, it's the nicest joiner ive come across and got a really nice offer so I'm in decision!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

No worries man I can understand, though I think it would look better in my PC then someone else lol. Double checked your bucket and could possibly use these as well: Kelvin Benjamin auto, Jarvis Landry auto/patch, Dolphins quad. Maybe we can make a trade big enough to make those ones happen as well. Lmk man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool man I will shoot you a message in the morning and hopefully we can figure something out

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

Sounds good. Talk to you then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast