Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eberleclone's Items on eBay

1999-00 Upper Deck Series 2 Hobby Box - Huge Forsberg hit

Happened to see a box of 1999-00 UD Series 2 sitting on the shelf at Walmart and figured it would be worth the chance to hit an older memorabilia card or at least pull a few old Oilers/Bure cards. Oddly, the blue background on half of the cards is a fair bit lighter than the regular dark blue. Hit the regular low end inserts/rookies that one would expect from this until the 2nd last pack....

Sixth Sense Peter Forsberg Silver Pulsar /100

Super surprised to see a serial #ed come out of this and even more so to see the BV (150). Has a slight ding on the bottom left corner but considering I can't see any online, it might command a nice haul. Pretty worthwhile for $20. Card is FT (PC only) or possibly open to paypal offers.

Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Great pull! Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Wow!

Very nice. I remember being 17 working at a convenience store and being bored so I opened a crapload of retail 01-02 and pulled a dual Forsberg Sakic jersey. (maybe 00-01) I later got out of my bad habits and returned to hockey cards only to sell that card for $100. Got hooked. Now I have like 10,000 cards lol

NICE retail grab.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

nice box find! guess you beat me to that wal mart lol. I bought one of those repacked 24.97$ boxes, had two of those packs from 99-00 and managed to hit Sundin Marquee Attractions Quantum Silver /100 ! Wal Mart is hiding alot of those old numbered gems apparently lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Nice old school break there! Congrats on the Forsberg!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice box find! guess you beat me to that wal mart lol. I bought one of those repacked 24.97$ boxes, had two of those packs from 99-00 and managed to hit Sundin Marquee Attractions Quantum Silver /100 ! Wal Mart is hiding alot of those old numbered gems apparently lol

Haha I don't even bother trying to look for that stuff on your turf. The Walmart up in Whitecourt seems to get these boxes in every few weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Really? I've scoped that one a couple times and just Tim's and blasters lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've found three boxes of this, 2 99-00 Gold Reserve (pulled a bunch of the gold RC's /2500), 01-02 MVP (A couple of stick souvenir cards), 12-13 Certified (Baertschi ARP) and a few more from the early 2000's. For being able to pick up a couple boxes a month for $20-30, I think I've been pretty lucky. Next time I pick some boxes up there, Ill hold a couple for ya.