Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Recent Mail Week!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Recent Mail Week!

Haven't done a mail S&T in a long time so thought since I received some nice things this week I would share. All are PC stuff!
    First off some Leaf stuff prior to shooting for McDavid stuff down the road(the way the Leafs are playing it could happen)

Now some of the Additions to my National Treasures collection again mostly Leafs!

I have added a few of the /10 Sweeter by the dozens lately so here is what I have so far!

Still need Boston, Montreal, Number 1's, Numbers and NY in the /10 versions.
    Next I received a few more 04-05 SP Authentic Sign of the times Auto cards bringing the number of auto cards from that set to 153 cards 8 of which are double sided signature cards.
    Second last of the single signatures that I am missing with the SSSSSP Lecavalier as the last.

And 3 multi signature cards.

And next the 04-05 Ultimate Collection set which some of you have seen posts of in the past. I am trying for the Gold Jerseys now and added these two recently.

The Patches which I now need the Gretzky LA and Bourque Colorado patches to complete the set after receiving the Messier(sorry for showing it again).

And two Signature Patches which now totals 7 of the set.

And lastly the 8th Sheild from this set(9th if you include the disappearing Gaborik shield)

Thanks for the look and comments welcome!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Goodness gracious Paul, that all looks like an entire shelf or two in a display case in a card store!! In Toronto at least hahaaa. Yer a credit to the "Nation" there sir, I can count on one finger the amount of Bo Horvat RC's or any other Canuck from this year in my entire PC.

Those cut autos are amazing - Sweeney Schriner was the first Russian-born player in the NHL, he emigrated to Canada as a wee baby and adopted his name from a baseball player he idolized named Bob Sweeney. He got 40 pts in 48 games with the NY Americans in 1934/35 to win the 3rd ever Calder Trophy. Hap Day has his name on the Stanley Cup SEVEN times as either player or coach or asst. manager!

Andddd all the rest - the 04/05 SP Authentics that I'm too good for (bahhahahaa) and all them booklets, and I think I know at least two people who'd kill you for the Gilmour Flawless 1/1, but one of them is in Europe so you can probably sleep well tonight :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmenscardcloset-2009's Items on eBay

I have a Carter Ashton Limited Logos if you're interested in trading. Also have his Cup RPA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Ed, the Hap Day card means a lot to me as he is from St.Thomas where I live and sold his son a vehicle. We had some talks about his dad and his history to the game! Always been a fan of some of the Cut Autos! Love those flawless cards a lot as well but have just stuck to the Leaf ones thank goodness as they can get expensive!

Thanks for the offer on the Ashton cards but I am only collecting the 13-14 The Cup Leaf cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Just plain WOW!!!

Love that Hap Day. I actually pulled one in ITG Ultimate 8 that I regret trading away. It was a beauty....still have the scan:

Congrats on an epic haul, Paul!

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow Curt that is a beauty! Too bad you sold it I may have bought it from you lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey there! I see you are the one who bought my bernier signature patch. I'm glad you liked it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice stuff , I can appreciate this thread