Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

Akweldadam's Success Thread

Finally decided it was time to start uploading my returns. Have a few from the past few months that I'll upload later, but these all came today.

Hilary Knight signed 2/2 and sent a big postcard type thing with her company I'm assuming and her social media handles.

Started a Heisman winner project with all the living Heisman winners and got my first return in just about a week, Johnny Lattner.

Got back another Indians card, pretty stoked about this return, but surious if it's authentic or a stamp...
    Last edited by Akweldadam; 03-17-2015 at 10:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Charlie Manuel is good

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the Hilary Knight address.?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Nice return on a Golden Domer great!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

The Charlie Manuel is good

The second photo was really good. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

The second photo was really good. lol

HAHAHA that's my second ESPN Body Issue return. Have Rousey as well. Sent off to Courtney Force and Hope Solo is going to be getting sent out eventually.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the Hilary Knight address.?

I used he address in the manager. My return should be on there, I DID NOT use the USA hockey address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my first ST return of the year, Pat Neshek hooked me up. I sent him the 3 photos and told him to keep one of the spotlighted images for himself. I also sent him a few of my extra cards to trade for ONE of his in return b/c I didn't have any. He sent back all 3 photos and 4 of his signed cards. Class act in my book.

Last edited by Akweldadam; 03-17-2015 at 10:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a couple nice returns today for my Heisman project, I know only have 1 more out at this time, so it's time to start another batch. I thought it was kind of odd that Mr. Dawkins didn't use the gold sharpie I sent, neither of these guys sent my marker back either lol. So that makes my returns so far 3/4 and markers at 1/3 LOL.

Last edited by Akweldadam; 03-17-2015 at 10:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice return yesterday. This is an interesting story to me anyway lol. I met Mr. Tressel at a signing a couple years ago and I was wearing a shirt that had the words "Holy Buckey" on it. when I walked up to the table he yelled those words. for my first ever signing and first time meeting him it is probably my most memorable moment when it comes to autograph collecting. I'm a huge Buckeyes fan and attended one of Akron University's smaller colleges. I sent him an email asking if I sent him 3 mini helmets and a nice donation for him to keep for himself or charity b/c I know he donates quite a bit to Wounded Warriors, and he said he would be more than happy to sign them. So I sent them on on Monday and got them back 3 days later on Thursday. He even sent back a signed mousepad lol.
    Last edited by Akweldadam; 03-17-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast