Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Love those golf flags! Very nice pieces

Thank you, guys and yes "D", it's pretty busy at the ballpark.

Too many pics to post from Cards & Marlins but below are some of the bigger names that are new to the "Fish" this year.

Michael Morse, Mat Latos & Dee Gordon

Mat Latos

Dee Gordon

Martin Prado

Don Kelly

Jarred Cosart

David Phelps

Dan Haren, this dude walks around in a total daze like he's a ZOMBIE! Weird guy that I wouldn't want to be with in a long car ride...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, here you go but I'm not putting all the names cause there's too many. I have the names by their location on a sheet of paper:

That's ok, I'm very familiar with all the signatures.

Here is my 2013 Presidents Cup flag signed by just about everyone. The names are listed under the photo.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/...ps94b1a10b.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's ok, I'm very familiar with all the signatures.

Here is my 2013 Presidents Cup flag signed by just about everyone. The names are listed under the photo.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/...ps94b1a10b.jpg

Very nice gathering of names. At one time I was thinking of using only one flag for all of them but the more I thought about it, I figured I would split the USA & Internationals to their own. I didn't think Greg Norman was going to sign it after I pulled it on him but he did (with a dirty look on face). Funny how big Dufner always signs, I couldn't believe how thin he has gotten since last year.

I saw Johnny Miller riding around at the Honda on Friday of the tournament. I had him sign the scorecard below and add his 4th round winning score of "63" at the 1973 US Open.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today, met a couple of my childhood baseball heroes at the ballparkand had them sign a couple of items:

Frank Robinson, 1958 Gold Glove winner - GG romlb

Davey Concepcion, Big Red Machine - 2X WS Champ (1975-76) & 5x GG
    Signed bat with WS years

GG romlb

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm loving the Ichiro items. He is one of my top wants on a ball. Also, very cool Manfred...may wind up to be something very special there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm loving the Ichiro items. He is one of my top wants on a ball. Also, very cool Manfred...may wind up to be something very special there.

Thanks, glad you liked the Ichiro's. Below is the last Ichiro item I'm getting - I got everything I wanted for my collection.

I got this Yoenis Cespedes when the Tigers played at RDS this week. It was also the first time in 4 years that Miggy Cabrera did not sign anything. He looked in pain and was walking with a severe limp. Don't know how he will be able to start the first game of the season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Every ST I try to do a unique graphing project. Last year it was making large player faces & getting them signed. I was careful this spring not to do this project around the usual Dealers so they wouldn't copy cat my idea before I was finished. With ST almost over, it's time to post this years project - signed throat protectors. As is normal with my projects, I got a lot of different reactions from those who signed but they were all positive. I also got many 8x10s, romlbs, bats & jerseys done this ST.

Tony Cruz, Yadi Molina, Mike Matheny & Bob Boone

Brad Ausmus, Evan Gattis, Jarrod Saltalamacchia & J.T. Reamulto

Bill Parcells (he asked what the hell is it? LOL), Travis d'Arnaud & Joe Torre

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those turned out great JD!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those turned out great JD!

D, thanks! They display really nice and they're significantly cheaper than a romlb. They all made some neat comments (except Yadi who just signed his).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marlins vs Nationals today @ RDS:

Matt Williams (bat & GG romlb), Ryan Zimmerman (bat), Wilson Ramos (throat protector) & Bob Griese (romlb)

Last edited by lizard-jd; 04-01-2015 at 08:14 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast