Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Not that rare..about 100 each in hobby and probably 50 in retail so about 150 total.

Couldn't even get $15 for mine..

How do you come to this conclusion?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Math...

If my LCS's have a bunch of them they ain't rare...

Think how many cases of tins/blasters there is out there....even if odds are lower on them...there's been people who pulled 3 in one pack lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I honestly think he makes things up. He always has something to say and 95% of the time it's negative and not based on facts.

30Ranfordfan - One sold this morning at 12:40am for under $60 USD (best offer was accepted but I see no 'Print' on the page to find out what the offer was). That might be a bit of an anomaly though and it was sold very soon after listing. Two others are listed, one at $179.99 OBO and another one on auction.

I would think the Ranford would be a bit more rare than usual, like I would suspect the dual DWTC would be more rare as well but that's pure speculation.

I hope it was you who bought that Ranford this morning but if not then I hope that sale helps you with your own figure of what to offer.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If there's 833 cards total, they're not all that rare. Only 3 different cards in Series 2....

I pulled a no-name off of Boston (first year they did it). Gregory Campbell, I think. Remember getting like $60 for it, but I could be off (it was a while ago).

Anyway - I ask because the first Ranford showed up on eBay, and seller is asking $250 for it. I refuse to be the guy that complains about the asking price (ask whatever you like) but I'm wondering how likely it is that I'll see 10+ copies float through, and eventually get a seller that's willing to let a low-start bid auction run, and see where the price ends.

Sounds like that should happen. Thanks everyone.

I'll get you the Ranford for $20-$30 if you want...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you can get it for me, for $30, sold. Drop me a line :)

I'll get you the Ranford for $20-$30 if you want...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Johnnycoldcuts's Items on eBay

Math...

If my LCS's have a bunch of them they ain't rare...

Think how many cases of tins/blasters there is out there....even if odds are lower on them...there's been people who pulled 3 in one pack lol

You say math but you back it up with no figures. Good one. Keep spoutin. Like I said with my math 1 in every 6 cases. Rare has different interpretations to people. Others may not have the same opinion as you Kuba (most people dont). Good luck getting that Ranford and if Kuba sells it to you for that much you got yourself a steal off him. If you dont need it right away, just wait. However, I know of a couple of avid Ranford collectors out there. Let several sell on ebay first.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

3 in one pack? that is funny.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You say math but you back it up with no figures. Good one. Keep spoutin. Like I said with my math 1 in every 6 cases. Rare has different interpretations to people. Others may not have the same opinion as you Kuba (most people dont). Good luck getting that Ranford and if Kuba sells it to you for that much you got yourself a steal off him. If you dont need it right away, just wait. However, I know of a couple of avid Ranford collectors out there. Let several sell on ebay first.

Yes...1 in 6 cases...so how many cases are there? How much retail is out there?

So you're saying there's less than a 100 of each card?

Only UD knows but they won't tell...

There are Gretzky hard signed auto inserts that are 1 in 33 cases and they sell for like ~$200....yet you guys think some paper insert that's 1 in 6 is worth $175.....think about it...
    If you want to pay it that's fine...I'll a get Jagr/Lemiux dual signatures patches 10 colors in cup for that price...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

Kuba, why so much hatred for Upper Deck. They have made some of the best hockey cards over the years. You know that is true.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast