Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes for sure! Depending on what value you are putting on it. I have a couple of his but I know sometimes his cards are a lot more than his psa/DNA stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dvop86's Items on eBay

Yes for sure! Depending on what value you are putting on it. I have a couple of his but I know sometimes his cards are a lot more than his psa/DNA stuff

Make me an offer for the Selmon and Basilio autos using the ones I like. I am easy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Make me an offer for the Selmon and Basilio autos using the ones I like. I am easy.

If I was making an offer, I'd say something along the lines of sapp/dent for basilio/selmon or possibly I have another gregg incoming and it's a national treasures jersey/auto /50 and I'd do that gregg/sapp or that gregg/dent for your 2. Something along those lines. The only one I don't want to trade at the moment would Probably be the matthews and maybe the gregg #10/10 but would do the gregg incoming /50.hope that all made sense!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If none of that works we will keep trying! Also just read the selmon Is super low numbered so I would possibly do the other Gregg if interested.
    Last edited by bigherp; 02-28-2015 at 06:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If none of that works we will keep trying! Also just read the selmon Is super low numbered so I would possibly do the other Gregg if interested.

I would so the Selmon and Basilio for Dent, Sapp and Warner. LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess we should've established whether we are bv or sv traders. The selmon I'd probably a solid $40 card which is higher than anyone I saw that has sold but yours is also nicer than anyone I've seen. Basilios cuts usually go for around $20-30. Sapp sells for $15- $30+, warner sells for $40, Dent auto being 1/25 would go for around $20-25

SCF Rewards
    Country

We don't have to include Basilio if you are putting a value of over $25-30 on it, even though it would look nice in the boxing pc!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I couldn't trade the Selmon that cheap. I had either number 3 or 4 from the same set and sold it for 75.00 so I couldn't do that. As you can see from my bucket I have several Sapp' and Warner's so I think I will hold on to it for now. If you want to offer my something for the Basilio let me know. It would look better in your PC then just sitting around in my box. LMK

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Like the Kurt Warner Supreme AU and the Terrell Davis/Bo Jackson Museum Dual AU, CMB even the PC and lmk, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I couldn't trade the Selmon that cheap. I had either number 3 or 4 from the same set and sold it for 75.00 so I couldn't do that. As you can see from my bucket I have several Sapp' and Warner's so I think I will hold on to it for now. If you want to offer my something for the Basilio let me know. It would look better in your PC then just sitting around in my box. LMK

I'll have to pass but thank you! It's an awesome card but Selmon just doesn't sell for nearly that much.
    Last edited by bigherp; 02-28-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast