Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2014-15 Threads Basketball (Gallery)

Early next month, Panini America will put the finishing touches on 2014-15 Threads Basketball and begin shipping the company’s second Target-exclusive NBA trading card product of the season, marking the popular brand’s first appearance on the market since the 2012-13 season.

Much like 2014-15 Prestige Basketball, the first of three planned 2014-15 Target-exclusive NBA products that dropped in October, 2014-15 Threads Basketball will arrive in stores sporting three unique SKUs (Premium boxes carry a $120 SRP, Blaster boxes carry a $30 SRP and Gravity packs carry a $4 SRP). We’ll explore all three configurations in more detail after the jump — and provide a few sneak-peek images, too.

https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...y/#more-102183

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Those designs are uninspired, but I do like the idea of including autos of broadcasters and inserts of ABA players. Now that's something rather different and cool.

What happened to the jersey inserts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those designs are uninspired, but I do like the idea of including autos of broadcasters and inserts of ABA players. Now that's something rather different and cool.

Agreed. I don't know how happy buyers will be at getting autographs of broadcasters and inserts of ABA players but I like the idea. I also think the design looks really good.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Tell me there's a Hubie Brown autograph. I just love it when he's calling games!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

Uninspired crap, just more garbage they can role out in retail settings. Now i'll have to see garbage posts from lowend trolls showing us the threads crap they pulled from target retail boxes. Thanks Panini for more crap product. Guess it was time to role out another worthless product since they still have Gus Williams, Cazzie Russell and Bill Laimbeer sticker autos still lying around.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

hmmmm, kind of like the autos of broadcasters (as long as it's to a minimum and not included in all products moving forward) like the aba insert cards, don't like the design as it looks like other panini base products of old, don't like the 120 price tag and only getting 2 autos and 2 gu. Any box that comes with 2 gu won't be getting purchased by me unless it's NT or Immaculate

SCF Rewards
    Country

hmmmm, kind of like the autos of broadcasters (as long as it's to a minimum and not included in all products moving forward)

Totally agree with this. If they run the idea into the ground this will be a pointless move but if you can keep them rare so they can hold some value and not flood every product with them I don't really see a problem and in fact I would prefer this to the same autographs of the same scrubs over and over again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See collectorsdispatch's Items on eBay

This set looks great. Looks like they remembered all 30 NBA teams this time...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Not even an autograph of "The Czar" Mike Fratello and...no unfortunately for me, no Hubrie Brown auto on the checklist. Does any1 know when this will be released at Target? There's a couple Knick cards that interest me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmniches's Items on eBay

Not even an autograph of "The Czar" Mike Fratello and...no unfortunately for me, no Hubrie Brown auto on the checklist. Does any1 know when this will be released at Target? There's a couple Knick cards that interest me.

I've been to Target probably 6 or 7 times since last week and they still don't have them. Target told me these are vendor filled items so it depends upon the vendor to bring them in and set them up...sort of like Coca Cola coming and stocking the shelves at a grocery store I believe.

What also sucks is that I think it means there are no more Prizm blasters to be stocked. I've been to K-Mart, Wal-Mart and Target a bunch over the last month and since I've bought all of them, there hasn't been any more. They keep restocking Prestige which is crazy to me. Not sure who's buying that, especially in the city I live in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast