Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPPER DECK PLANNING TO MAKE THE 2015 NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION A MEMORABLE ONE FOR FANS

http://upperdeckblog.com/2015/05/upp...-one-for-fans/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

did anyone go last year and buy tickets to the Auto Signings i was wondering what i should expect to pay for some of the signers this year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

VIP Guests Jim Langer, Jan Stenerud, Randy Gradishar, Vince Ferragamo, and NonVIP guest Bruce Smith have been added to the Chicago National Autograph Lineup.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

VIP Guests Jim Langer, Jan Stenerud, Randy Gradishar, Vince Ferragamo, and NonVIP guest Bruce Smith have been added to the Chicago National Autograph Lineup.

Thanks for sharing.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

I'm planning on coming with 3 of my friends for a couple of days. One of them is a newbie who has never been, which I always enjoy. Even the guys who aren't into it end up loving the show. Only thing that would stop me would be the birth of my son coming over a month early :).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm planning on coming with 3 of my friends for a couple of days. One of them is a newbie who has never been, which I always enjoy. Even the guys who aren't into it end up loving the show. Only thing that would stop me would be the birth of my son coming over a month early :).

Love going with people who love the Nationals. Never get bored talking to the different faces and hearing their stories involving the hobby. See you and your friends there.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

did anyone go last year and buy tickets to the Auto Signings i was wondering what i should expect to pay for some of the signers this year

I didn't buy any; the cheapest ones were $39 I believe, and that was for guys like Terry Francona and Jason Kipnis.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPPER DECK ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR 36TH NATIONAL IN CHICAGO

The Upper Deck Company has announced its plans for the 36th National in Chicago, July 29-August 2 and it promises to make the Upper Deck Booth a busy one!!

Upper Deck's Wrapper Redemption Program brings back the "Prominent Cuts" set featuring a variety of personalities from various sports. Randomly inserted will be very limited autograph cards including 1-of-1 cut autograph cards from deceased Chicago Legends. Players in the Prominent Cuts Redemption include: Patrick Kane, Steph Curry, Shaquille O'Neal, Maria Sharapova and others. Collectors just need to purchase five (5) packs of 2014-15 NHL Fleer Showcase, 2014-15 NHL O-Pee-Chee Platinum, 2014-15 NHL Masterpieces, 2014-15 NHL SP Authentic, 2015 Goodwin Champions or 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs to receive one (1) 2015 Upper Deck Prominent Cuts Promotional Pack. Collectors just need to purchase one (1) pack of 2014-15 NHL SP Game-Used or 2014-15 NHL UD Premier to receive three (3) 2015 Upper Deck Prominent Cuts Promotional Packs. These packs must be purchased from a Certified Diamond Dealer who will provide collectors with an Upper Deck issued voucher for the redemption program. The program will begin at 10:00 a.m. each day starting on Thursday and run as long as supplies last. Collectors can take advantage of the promotion up to four times per person, per day.

Upper Deck will also have a promotion for collectors who like cracking unopened cases. Collectors can purchase an eligible case from a Certified Diamond Dealer at the National and will receive the following: 10-2015 Upper Deck Prominent Cuts Promotional Packs; 1 - Case Breaker Raffle Ticket good for a random memorabilia item, premium hobby pack/box, a premium trading card or Prominent Cuts VIP Autograph Card.

National Attendees who purchase a VIP Admission Package to the National will receive a 5-card 2015 Upper Deck VIP Prominent Cuts Set. This great looking set includes BlackHawk SuperStar Jonathan Toews, Chicago Bulls Legend Michael Jordan, NFL Hall of Famer and Notre Dame Great Jerome Bettis, NHL All Time Scoring Leader Wayne Gretzky and Golf Legend Tiger Woods.

Upper Deck will give collectors the opportunity to experience a super-premium case break. Ten lucky fans will be selected to be entered in the Upper Deck Premier Case Break. The Case Break will be held Friday at 2PM on the Main Stage. Upper Deck will crack open a ten count case of 2014-15 NHL UD Premier. These cases are pre-selling for $2400. Upper Deck promises a few addtional surprises as well.

UD's "Random Acts of Kindness" Scavenger Hunt is back again this year on Friday July 31. The company will hide 25 sealed Random Acts of Kindness Envelopes throughout the Convention Center and will share clues at their Corporate Booth to help collectors track them down. Lucky collectors who find these envelopes will score sweet Upper Deck prizes. Upper Deck will accept Expired Redemption Cards at the 2015 National for entry into a drawing for 100 different prize cards available immediately at the show. This drawing will take place at 11AM on Saturday morning. Expired Redemption Cards need to be submitted at their booth by 10:30AM on Saturday August 1.

Details of all these and additional Upper Deck promotions can be found by checking out the Upper Deck Blog at:
    http://upperdeckblog.com/2015/05/upp...-one-for-fans/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I plan on being there for most of the days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Looks like Tom Gordon and Lem Barney have been added as VIP Signers.

Also I may have to forget about 50/50ing on the VIP signers. However, if someone gets these signed by them, I will GLADLY trade for them:

Manny Sanguillen: 1972 Topps #60 and #225
    Maury Wills: 1972 Topps #437 and #438; 2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites #79; 2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites #109
    John Candelaria: 2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites #6; 2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites #25

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast