Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

If Benjamin Netanyahu plans to leak classified information on the floor of congress..

CNN reported today (and John Kerry confirmed) that Israel's Prime Minister not only plans to undermine the sitting president of the United States, but also intends to openly discuss classified US Briefings on the floor of congress today.

If true...

1) Netanyahu should be permanently banned from ever stepping foot in this country again.

2) Any member of congress (dem or repub) that was involved in inviting Netanyahu to speak should immediately be charged with treason. There is no clearer definition in my view.

It wasn't bad enough that Republicans show such disdain for the POTUS that they invited the head of a foreign nation to speak on the floor of congress without letting the White House know. It wasn't bad enough that this head of state is 2 weeks shy of an Election he currently has a 50/50 chance of losing. And it apparently wasn't enough that this head of state's sole purpose in being here is to undermine US foreign policy!

For the republicans to knowingly allow the PM of Israel to give a speech about CLASSIFIED US negotiations with another country (Iran)... it's just incredible. I am so angry after learning this I am probably not even making sense in this post. How is this happening?!

EDIT:
    I realize I didn't elaborate enough on what I am angry at...

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...hu-115647.html

to sum it up John Kerry said on 3/2 that he has learned that Netanyahu plans to discuses classified information the US provided to all of our allies regarding the ongoing negotiations with Iran over nukes.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 03-03-2015 at 06:06 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why does the U.S bend over backwards to freaking Israel?!?!

OH RIGHT....cuz Christians and their obsession with the "Holy Land".

And if you ever DARE to criticize Israel you're an anti-semite or a Nazi or something!

I swear I will never understand this....Israel by default is the most powerful nation on earth since they can walk all over the U.S.....

Congrats America you're Israel's lapdog!

SCF Rewards
    Country

1) I am Jewish by birth

2) I have a cousin still living in Israel who was a member of the IDF. I can confirm you are spot on in your assumption that anyone criticizing Israel is called names.. my own cousin just said to me "I guess you are upset Hitler didn't finish the job". WOAH

3) I asked that same cousin what he would think if a US President was invited to speak to the Israeli parliament by the opposition party, 2 weeks before an election, and for the sole purpose of speaking out against Israel's biggest foreign policy issue of the day. His response? "Speak in reality, thinking that would be possible is absurd" LOL

Why does the U.S bend over backwards to freaking Israel?!?!

OH RIGHT....cuz Christians and their obsession with the "Holy Land".

And if you ever DARE to criticize Israel you're an anti-semite or a Nazi or something!

I swear I will never understand this....Israel by default is the most powerful nation on earth since they can walk all over the U.S.....

Congrats America you're Israel's lapdog!

Last edited by Imac7065; 03-03-2015 at 06:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

So now we are posting "What if's"?
    I have no vested interest in who helps protect Israel. Consider that there are 3 countries within 100 miles of Israel with a total population over 110 million people that want them wiped from the face of the Earth. I'd give them a hand.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So now we are posting "What if's"?
    I have no vested interest in who helps protect Israel. Consider that there are 3 countries within 100 miles of Israel with a total population over 110 million people that want them wiped from the face of the Earth. I'd give them a hand.

The sole goal of Netanyahu is to start a war with Iran. He does not want to hear anything other than how many troops to send. The US has been in prolonged negotiations with Iran to end their nuc programs.. and Netanyahu is here solely to undermine that effort. Imagine democrats inviting a communist to the US during Vietnam to undermine Nixon.. this is mind boggling.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How the heck would CNN know what he is going to say? Do they have psychics working at CNN now that can read minds?

This is called propaganda folks. The liberal media machine is working hard to discredit anyone and everyone who even might kinda, slightly, maybe a little say something bad about Obama & Co.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How the heck would CNN know what he is going to say? Do they have psychics working at CNN now that can read minds?

This is called propaganda folks. The liberal media machine is working hard to discredit anyone and everyone who even might kinda, slightly, maybe a little say something bad about Obama & Co.

The source is John Kerry.. not CNN. CNN was reporting what Kerry said.

If he leaks classified information that is just the icing on the cake here. If I said X President of Y Country was coming to the United States to speak to congress against the wishes of the President, only 2 weeks before X had an election in his/her own country, and the purpose of the visit was the undermine the president as the guest of the opposition party... would you be ok with that? Because even if no classified information is leaked.. that's what's happening today folks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, John Kerry is a fantastic source of reliable information...let's just hope he doesn't flip-flop on this story before it becomes an actual story.

Where is your evidence that Netanyahu plans to undermine Obama? Some liberal airhead yapping it doesn't make it fact. In addition, the man has a right to be heard regarding Iran getting a nuclear program considering Iran has outright stated that they will use any nukes they can produce to wipe Israel off of the face of the map. The fact that we have an idiot president negotiating with them again (they have signed and broken several non-nuclear proliferation agreements before) speaks volumes regarding his credibility and basic intellect. He is dividing our country even further and spitting in the face of our allies to appease a country with a blatantly expressed hatred for US and our allies.

Furthermore, undermining Obama doesn't take much, so virtually anything Netanyahu the man has virtually no credibility on a local, national and international level. Netanyahu doesn't need to travel all the way to the US to do it.

And to directly answer your question. Netanyahu coming to the US to speak 2 weeks for an election is no more wrong than Obama sending a team to help Netanyahu's opponent beat him. If Obama wants Netanyahu to stay out of our politics then he needs to stay out of theirs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I have a cousin still living in Israel who was a member of the IDF. I can confirm you are spot on in your assumption that anyone criticizing Israel is called names.. my own cousin just said to me "I guess you are upset Hitler didn't finish the job". WOAH

woah? really?

this would be expected of any in-group being criticized by an out-group, common human behavior.
    and you would kick out a nations leader by a story in the news that is the result of guess work by one person?
    that deserves a woah!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Remember when people like the Honorable John Lewis of Georgia used to stand up for people like the ones in Israel.

As for Kerry....well you know.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast