Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

The source is John Kerry.. not CNN. CNN was reporting what Kerry said.

If he leaks classified information that is just the icing on the cake here. If I said X President of Y Country was coming to the United States to speak to congress against the wishes of the President, only 2 weeks before X had an election in his/her own country, and the purpose of the visit was the undermine the president as the guest of the opposition party... would you be ok with that? Because even if no classified information is leaked.. that's what's happening today folks.

Lol, the same guy that was bent on undermining the US is Vietnam? That's awesome!!! Maybe he should get Jane Fonda to run with him on an anti Israel tour!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

The sole goal of Netanyahu is to start a war with Iran. He does not want to hear anything other than how many troops to send. The US has been in prolonged negotiations with Iran to end their nuc programs.. and Netanyahu is here solely to undermine that effort. Imagine democrats inviting a communist to the US during Vietnam to undermine Nixon.. this is mind boggling.

Hmmm, or maybe his whole goal is self preservation?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

woah? really?

this would be expected of any in-group being criticized by an out-group, common human behavior.
    and you would kick out a nations leader by a story in the news that is the result of guess work by one person?
    that deserves a woah!

No I would kick out a leader of a country for disclosing classified, sensitive information. It appears he did not do it however.. just a seemingly political stump speech undermining US Foreign Policy. I will have to wait and see if anything said was classified.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmmm, or maybe his whole goal is self preservation?

From what specific threat? Even his own rhetoric was called a lie by the head of mossad (Israel's CIA on steroids). Israel's real threats are domestic with Hamas and Hezbollah. They expect the US to "stand by their side" on their own dogmatic bs... and yet sent no troops to help us in either Iraq or Afghanistan.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

From what specific threat? Even his own rhetoric was called a lie by the head of mossad (Israel's CIA on steroids). Israel's real threats are domestic with Hamas and Hezbollah. They expect the US to "stand by their side" on their own dogmatic bs... and yet sent no troops to help us in either Iraq or Afghanistan.

Really? What specific threat. I hope you are kidding. Yes, Hamas and Hezbollah are a problem, as well as a bunch of others, but to say Iran is no threat is stupidity. It will be Iran, Russia and Turkey that will be the demise of Israel. They will get duped into peace, and stabbed in the back.
    I'm not sure it would be the greatest idea to send troops into war being how polarizing they are. Do you think they did nothing to help?
    This whole thread is ridiculous.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really? What specific threat. I hope you are kidding. Yes, Hamas and Hezbollah are a problem, as well as a bunch of others, but to say Iran is no threat is stupidity. It will be Iran, Russia and Turkey that will be the demise of Israel. They will get duped into peace, and stabbed in the back.
    I'm not sure it would be the greatest idea to send troops into war being how polarizing they are. Do you think they did nothing to help?

1) I'll ask again... what SPECIFIC threat is Iran to Israel in March 2015? Lunatics spewing hate is an every day occurrence.. if you cannot provide evidence of a threat, then you are simply buying into propaganda. If I used the propaganda logic then Israel's only choice is to destroy every country on earth (IE every country with anti Semites).. otherwise they cannot exist.

2) If Israel provided any help on either mission (I would prefer Afghanistan to Iraq) I would love to hear it. I personally know of none.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

So I guess this thread actually put the cart before the horse?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

1) do you not believe when the leader of a country calls for your destruction, that it's a specific threat? I would kind take it seriously. I guess Hitler would not have been a threat to the US? This line of thinking is why this country is starting to suck.
    2) They provided training and intel....
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...ael-usat_x.htm

SCF Rewards
    Country

1) do you not believe when the leader of a country calls for your destruction, that it's a specific threat? I would kind take it seriously. I guess Hitler would not have been a threat to the US? This line of thinking is why this country is starting to suck.
    2) They provided training and intel....
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...ael-usat_x.htm

1) Iranian leaders have been saying that same stupid line since 1979.. its a right of passage. Not once has there been a specific action taken. If there was, mossad would have them killed quicker than Putin takes care of his enemies

2) That article says Israeli's helped train urban warfare.. not that they supplied weapons / money / troops / support. Even france and canada provided help in Iraq

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

1) Iranian leaders have been saying that same stupid line since 1979.. its a right of passage. Not once has there been a specific action taken. If there was, mossad would have them killed quicker than Putin takes care of his enemies

2) That article says Israeli's helped train urban warfare.. not that they supplied weapons / money / troops / support. Even france and canada provided help in Iraq

Yet you don't consider it a threat. Bad call. Why do you think nothing has happened yet? Maybe because of us? That's gonna change with the attitudes some on this site show, you can bet on that.
    Training is help, Intel is help, you said they did nothing which is false.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast