Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

i dont think the u.s. should be allies with any of the counties in that area or any other religious/monarch/dictator controlled countries

Although I agree with the religious point... England, Japan, and Spain all have monarch's... I am sure there are more that I am missing as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you think Iran would literally lose it's mind and nuke Israel only to then have the U.S nuke them out of existence?

I believe they could take that chance because Obama sure acts sympathetic to their cause. If Iran truly feared us they would behave exactly how you described. Do you see the how much Obama's lack of leadership is leading to the instability in that region?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So you think Iran would literally lose it's mind and nuke Israel only to then have the U.S nuke them out of existence?

What would be their gain in that?

Do you seriously believe that Islamic extremists are doing ANYTHING that is logical or with intended gain? They don't need to have a common sense reason or a purpose of gain. Their hatred for all things non-Muslim/Jewish is enough and has been for thousands of years. Stop trying to apply Eastern/Euro logic to them. These people have never, not once considered the consequences of their actions.

Even if you could potentially apply you logic to them you fail to grasp the reality that A) governments topple constantly over there resulting in extremist gaining control of the weapons that the toppled government had, and B) Iran has been a terrorist supporting state for nearly 100 years and there is no reason to presume they would not gladly make a nuke and hand it over to someone who doesn't care about the consequences.
    Last edited by duane1969; 03-05-2015 at 08:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

They don't need to have a common sense reason or a purpose of gain. Their hatred for all things non-Muslim/Jewish is enough and has been for thousands of years. Stop trying to apply Eastern/Euro logic to them.

Best couple of sentences I have read in a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe they could take that chance because Obama sure acts sympathetic to their cause. If Iran truly feared us they would behave exactly how you described. Do you see the how much Obama's lack of leadership is leading to the instability in that region?

What evidence.. what sole shred of proof do you have that Obama is "sympathic to their cause"... I am so sick an tired of right winger labeling the president as anything they can think of.. and no one calls them on it. He's a muslim, he wasn't born in the US, he's a communist, he's too christian, he's not christian enough, he isn't "one of us", he's unpatriotic, he doesn't love our country the way "I" do..... this crap needs to end. If you have an attack based in reality.. go for it. Stop trying to throw everything you can at the wall and hope it sticks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you seriously believe that Islamic extremists are doing ANYTHING that is logical or with intended gain? They don't need to have a common sense reason or a purpose of gain. Their hatred for all things non-Muslim/Jewish is enough and has been for thousands of years. Stop trying to apply Eastern/Euro logic to them. These people have never, not once considered the consequences of their actions.

Even if you could potentially apply you logic to them you fail to grasp the reality that A) governments topple constantly over there resulting in extremist gaining control of the weapons that the toppled government had, and B) Iran has been a terrorist supporting state for nearly 100 years and there is no reason to presume they would not gladly make a nuke and hand it over to someone who doesn't care about the consequences.

*smacks forehead*..... Once again we are painting everything black or white.. not willing to accept there are a lot more than 50 shades of gray (for the ladies lol)... Iran is currently training and LEADING the Iraqi military on the front lines of the war against ISIS. Iran is also mortal enemies of Al Quada FYI... Instead of seeing "Muslim" as a buzz word for evil.. open your eyes.. all of you.

There are billions of Muslims on earth.. yet there are less Islamic terrorists than fill an average NFL stadium for a regular season game. Are there countries that take Islamic fundamentalism to an extreme in their political world? Of course (Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, etc etc)... but how about the hundreds of millions living in Indonesia? The US? The UAE, Africa, Europe, etc etc etc. Are they all terrorists too?

Sure the Islamic religion is more perverted now than it ever has been.. but so was christianity in the middle ages. The KKK still exists. Evangelicals still want to start a holy war in the Jordan Valley... extremism is a real world issue in all forms.. and it always drives me nuts.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 03-05-2015 at 09:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what's the solution? War?

Are we going to fight in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, AND Iran all at the same time?

I mean, it sure looks like that's what the GOP want.

Boots on the ground literally all over the map.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what's the solution? War?

Are we going to fight in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, AND Iran all at the same time?

I mean, it sure looks like that's what the GOP want.

Boots on the ground literally all over the map.

Republicans want a literal holy war to end the earth (ask Lindsay Graham). Peace to them is just a sign of weakness. Even moderate republicans feel this way and is very very scary.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Republicans want a literal holy war to end the earth (ask Lindsay Graham). Peace to them is just a sign of weakness. Even moderate republicans feel this way and is very very scary.

I know that the last time that I asked for a link you ignored my request so I will publicly ask again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What evidence.. what sole shred of proof do you have that Obama is "sympathic to their cause"... I am so sick an tired of right winger labeling the president as anything they can think of.. and no one calls them on it. He's a muslim, he wasn't born in the US, he's a communist, he's too christian, he's not christian enough, he isn't "one of us", he's unpatriotic, he doesn't love our country the way "I" do..... this crap needs to end. If you have an attack based in reality.. go for it. Stop trying to throw everything you can at the wall and hope it sticks.

Easy, Obama does not have the guts to call murdering ISIS thugs terrorists. Would you like for me to continue?

Since you railed on me for picking on Obama I am sure that we can count on you to never make an accusatory post about a politician.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast