Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Scoreboard Watching Season

March is such a fun month as a hockey fan. The games get a little bit more serious. You find yourself watching more games and rooting for uncommon allies.

Who's ready for a wicked run down the stretch?

Where's your team at and who are your new favourite alternate teams?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Pretty sure you know exactly where my team's at lol...But i must admit I do enjoy watching the Isles this year, the Ducks and the Hawks. Of course, it sparks a bit more interest when you have players of those other teams in your fantasy league/pool.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Haha yes that is another feature of the action! Playoffs for our pool start in 3 weeks!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a good night last night for the Habs. They lost and Detroit won. The Atlantic is tightening up something fierce.

Boston, Tampa, and Florida all in action tonight. And we have a date with the Champs.

What zany action will befall the Panthers next?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Well I think everyone knows my team (Pittsburgh), they are playing well although we lost last night 3-1 to the Avs.
    I love the recent new pickups to the team, and it will be a great run down to the last week of the season.

Like to watch the the panthers, love the yg's on that team. also very surpirsed at the leel of play this year by the Islanders and wacth out for the jets in the playoofs, they could be the dark horse team.

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Buffalo...enough said. But scoreboard watching is certainly fun for me too...I have updates coming to me on Buffalo, Arizona, and Edmonton. Scares the crap out of me that one of those other two teams will end up 30th. 30th gets you Jack Eichel, and the best odds at McDavid. 29th guarantees nothing...I want one of those guys.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

With only 18 games (each) to go, I'll be watching to see how my team (you all know it) does compared to Buffalo. They've got a 3 point edge on the Oilers right now, but Edmonton holds the tiebreaker with 10 pity points, vs only 5 for the Sabres! Buffalo did a great job at the deadline though, so it might be hard to catch them in the race for a 20% change (but a guarantee at a Top 2 pick).

Arizona is definitely in the race too. Did just as good of a job as the Sabres at the deadline, and only 1 point back of the Oilers. I figure Carolina, Columbus, and Toronto (the next three teams) are already too far out of it.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buffalo...enough said. But scoreboard watching is certainly fun for me too...I have updates coming to me on Buffalo, Arizona, and Edmonton. Scares the crap out of me that one of those other two teams will end up 30th. 30th gets you Jack Eichel, and the best odds at McDavid. 29th guarantees nothing...I want one of those guys.

29th guarantees you Eichel at a minimum, that's not a bad consolation prize if you don't win the McDavid lottery.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Habs got a point last night in a tough one against LA. So that's something. Tampa won and Boston lost in the shootout.

Still in first by two points with a game in hand on T-Bay. But Detroit is still in the picture. And Boston will be WC2 in the East is my thinking. There's just no escaping them. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fleurynut's Items on eBay

Hope my Flames make it, but is it ever a tight race in the West. Six teams within 2 or 3 points of each other.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast