Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Peyton Manning TTM Authenticity

I am brand new to this and would like some input on this TTM return. I sent a picture of Peyton playing for the colts, with cash donation and LOR to his foundation. They sent back my picture with this apparently autographed stock photo. They also kept the donation. I'd like some other opinions, I haven't seen any with signatures like this on this photo. Most preprint returns are in the lower, left corner, are thinner, and include "18". They usually return the donations with preprints as well. If you zoom in on the photo you can see the striations.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Typically that isn't a good sign with Peyton, but I could be wrong there, if I had to make a guess I'd say PP, the striations can still "show up" with a PP since it is just copied. EDIT- Nevermind me.
    Last edited by Coltron57; 03-05-2015 at 08:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sure the stuff sent from peyback is legit.
    ***Looking for no-hitter & p.g. inscribed omlb's*** signed 2012 Topps Heritage & signed 1987 topps***
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its a legit photo

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the same exact return from Peyton. And I can't tell if its real or a autopen or not but it looks just like yours. I'll get a pic of the one I have went I get home.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd like to see yours. I've seen one other return from him that looks like the mine, the signature is similar in thickness and placement, but the signature itself is slightly different. Definately not identical prints. Your's would be a good comparison.

Did you send a donation? They kept my donation and sent this, from what I've read they send the donation back if it is a preprint. I'm not sure if they autopen.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

Where your light from the camera hits the pic looks like to me the auto has overlapping sharpie marks. To me thats the first thing I look for when trying to determine if the auto is "live" or not. From just that pic alone I would say it look legit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd like to see yours. I've seen one other return from him that looks like the mine, the signature is similar in thickness and placement, but the signature itself is slightly different. Definately not identical prints. Your's would be a good comparison.

Did you send a donation? They kept my donation and sent this, from what I've read they send the donation back if it is a preprint. I'm not sure if they autopen.

yea they kept my donation. Here is the photo i got back. Let me know what you think compared to yours. I think they look a little different. On yours the "g" in manning is different. So hopefully these are legit :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea they kept my donation. Here is the photo i got back. Let me know what you think compared to yours. I think they look a little different. On yours the "g" in manning is different. So hopefully these are legit :)

Both are authentic, live legit signatures. Congrats guys.
    Last edited by pzero; 03-06-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast