Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ISIS Throwing Gays Off Of Buildings

It just keeps getting worse and worse. I assume that since we now have evidence that gays are being targeted and killed for their sexuality that liberals will change their direction and be more supportive of military intervention. It is not only scary how cold-blooded ISIS, but the people, even kids, are watching these murders like it is some form of entertainment. As much as I am sickened by the actions of ISIS, I am more sickened by the people who will one day claim they were innocent of any wrongdoing while knowing they watched and were entertained by these horrific acts and did nothing to stop them.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/05/middle...ion/index.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time to classify American Christians as being just as bad as ISIS.

I don't want military intervention because we have no idea who we should kill unless they agree to wear consistent uniforms and not ambush us from the back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

somebody has to do something, not sure what, but it is time to step up.

I know some like to call us war mongers, bullies, or that we think we are the world police, but the fact is we need to be.

America has to step up, screw foreign policy, and do what is needed to end this.
    The cost to end this is going to way less than the price that the world will pay if it continues.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

The problem is a military solution has to start with intelligence on the ground and has to end with a political solution and a huge humanitarian mission when ISIS is defeated. If not, nothing will be solved. One group will be squashed and another will rise up. You have to get rid of the fuel that these groups grow on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The problem is a military solution has to start with intelligence on the ground and has to end with a political solution and a huge humanitarian mission when ISIS is defeated. If not, nothing will be solved. One group will be squashed and another will rise up. You have to get rid of the fuel that these groups grow on.

I agree here, but wonder what this fuel is that they grow on?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I agree here, but wonder what this fuel is that they grow on?

Oppression, both real and perceived.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anything this should further put the point across that gay marriage should be legal not only in America but ALL the West.

And if you're christian and you don't like homosexuality, you should be even MORE in favor of legalizing gay marriage if only to show these animals that your religion is truly tolerant....you may not like the act but you will also not oppress people for doing something that isn't hurting anyone.

Islam is the way it is because they refuse to progress, they refuse to come into modern times.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oppression, both real and perceived.

ISIS is behaving this way because they are oppressed?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

ISIS is behaving this way because they are oppressed?

No, the leadership of ISIS want power. The foot soldiers of ISIS are the ones facing oppression which leads them to believe ISIS is a viable alternative.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW American Christians.....THIS is what real persecution looks like.

When ISIS rounds up Christians and beheads them for no other reason than being Christian....that is real persecution where your beliefs can literally get you killed.

Meanwhile in America the pathetic GOP and Evangelical wing are constantly crying that Christians in America are being oppressed and persecuted.....in a country where they are the overwhelming majority.

In a country where 99% of politicians are Christians...

Do you see why I mock American Christianity so much?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast