Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Upper Deck Wows North American Retailers at the Las Vegas Industry Summit

For shop owners who attended the annual Las Vegas Industry Summit, it was clear that Upper Deck was there to help them grow their business. Our corporate room was set up to show off all the different ways we could help retailers to better merchandise their shops, engage their customers and develop new collectors. Check out this behind the scenes look!

http://upperdeckblog.com/2015/03/upp...dustry-summit/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don - Were you at the Summit? If so I would have brought you those GU/autos for cc! . Which I will scan for you in the coming days. :-)
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don - Were you at the Summit? If so I would have brought you those GU/autos for cc! . Which I will scan for you in the coming days. :-)

No, I just posted the article as the black boxes always offer some killer cards. Look forward to the scans.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have two black boxes - haven't opened them yet. I've been super busy but definitely will. I saw some cool cards pulled from them - one guy pulled a Wiggins/Bridgewater dual auto.

I also have the Leaf box. Topps gave me an Ozzie Smith auto /10 after the bowling party which was cool (friends pulled /10 autos of Lesner, Cano, Namath). I should have used my phone to record the post-bowling party - they had drunk guys dancing for cards and it was hilarious!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It would always be cool to have people share cards that get pulled. Sounds like you did pretty good.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just checked eBay and I see the Wiggins/Bridgewater up for sale. When I send you the scans for the cc GU/AU I'll send scans of the cards I pulled from the Black Boxes & Leaf.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just checked eBay and I see the Wiggins/Bridgewater up for sale. When I send you the scans for the cc GU/AU I'll send scans of the cards I pulled from the Black Boxes & Leaf.

Sounds good.

Don