Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

***WHyFLy's St. Louis Hawks Personal Collection Thread!***

So, I decided to begin showcasing my collection for the St. Louis Hawks! Being a lifelong Atlanta Hawks fan and being born and raised from the St. Louis area, I thought it might be nice to begin collecting the true roots of the franchise. I will begin posting pics with pieces that I begin to pick up along the way. So far, I don't have much as St. Louis Hawks pieces are very limited to come by and the only players that really get produced is Bob Pettit, Cliff Hagan, Lenny Wilkens, and Ed Macauley (Deceased).

I am always looking to pick up more St. Louis Hawks, so feel free to post anything you may have! I always will take duplicates.

So, I will post off the bat a piece I got today in a mailday!

2009-10 Panini Hall of Fame Famed Signatures Cliff Hagan #20 265/499

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Picked this up last week from COMC and it finally arrived today! Nice little 1/1 add to the collection

2009-10 Panini Hall of Fame Scoring Legends Printing Plates Yellow Lenny Wilkens #13 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Great adds! Sure wish MO had a team myself, though I'm in the far southwest corner. I consider the Thunder my "home" team.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Great adds! Sure wish MO had a team myself, though I'm in the far southwest corner. I consider the Thunder my "home" team.

St. Louis is basically split for teams. You got OKC, Memphis, Atlanta, Chicago as possible teams to follow. To be honest, I feel we could have a 5 sport city if there was the money for it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Le'Coe Willingham? LOL
    Picked this up last week from COMC and it finally arrived today! Nice little 1/1 add to the collection

2009-10 Panini Hall of Fame Scoring Legends Printing Plates Yellow Lenny Wilkens #13 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

I myself was very curious on how his name is Le'Coe Willingham lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I myself was very curious on how his name is Le'Coe Willingham lol.

Hahaa, I had that plate in my watch list...glad you got it, you have a nice/unique collection going!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Hahaa, I had that plate in my watch list...glad you got it, you have a nice/unique collection going!!

Haha, I appreciate it! Saw the printing plate and said I had to have it in the collection.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

PC Update! Got this in the mail today thanks to Earvin32! Very sharp card and on-card auto makes this a great add. I am contemplating on getting this one graded!

2010-11 Panini Limited Retired Numbers Signatures Bob Pettit Autograph #1 90/99