Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Christians...."Prepare for Martyrdom!"

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/r...-gay-marriage/

^BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is what the Far right is all about....and now that Gay marriage WILL be legal, they are prepared (apparently) to fight for the LITERAL DEATH to oppose gay marriage?

If I was still a christian I would feel so embarrassed over this, and I'd feel such SHAME that this woman along with many others who think like her are the loudest part of my religion.

Seriously, does she even comprehend what she is saying?

@Moderate Christians, if you don't stand up and put these radical and crazy Christians in their place, your religion will be hijacked by them.

The more you stay quiet, the more people will think you agree with these degenerates.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 03-22-2015 at 06:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

No one takes Christianity seriously any more. The religion has become a laughing stock even amongst its own followers.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

baha, they are humans, as humans we all should be embarrassed. baha, they are male and female, as male and females we should all be embarrassed.

funny how it is not cool to stereotype latins, blacks, muslims, and gays, but it is ok to do that with christians.

No one takes Christianity seriously any more. The religion has become a laughing stock even amongst its own followers.

no one takes crazy christians serious any more, which is a good thing, now if we can any get people to stop stereotyping, we would be set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yes because if stereotype all the mentioned your a racist or bigot. Funny but being a straight white male is a crime I guess.
    baha, they are humans, as humans we all should be embarrassed. baha, they are male and female, as male and females we should all be embarrassed.

funny how it is not cool to stereotype latins, blacks, muslims, and gays, but it is ok to do that with christians.

no one takes crazy christians serious any more, which is a good thing, now if we can any get people to stop stereotyping, we would be set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Shrew, Christians should feel more embarrassed, just like Muslims should feel embarrassed by all the nonsense their radicals do.

These people are speaking on behalf of YOUR religion, they say these things because they believe this is what god mandates of them, the moderates MUST stand up and tell them they do NOT represent All christians and that in fact moderate christians WILL stand with their fellow gay brothers and sisters.

Because at the end of the day, CHRIST spoke of LOVE and COMPASSION, not about hating one another.

I'm not stereotyping all christians, I'm stereotyping FAR RIGHT Christians, and I think the label sticks.

THEY ARE CRAZY.

no one takes crazy christians serious any more,

Wrong Shrew.

Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Perry are just a few CRAZY Christians that have had a LOT of power in their time, people DO take them seriously and that IS a problem.

If people didn't take Crazy Christians seriously, we would already have gay marriage legal LONG TIME AGO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Every person who walks on the face of the Earth, no matter what their religion,race,nationality,etc, will make mistakes and/or do something wrong,dumb,or stupid. It's just human nature. However, why do non-believers criticize Christians about everything they see as wrong, no matter who does it? Are you just trying to get them/us to turn from our faith and belief so that we'll join the atheists, and other non-believers, in Hell for eternity? OR do non-believers just like to irritate Christians, hoping that they'll make them explode so they can say "see,see" ? No matter how rude and/or insulting non-believers,atheists,etc are about Christians I will still continue to pray that someday, hopefully soon, they will become part of God's family before they take their last breathe here on Earth. Without a doubt, eternity in Heaven will definitely be better than in Hell. Again, EVERYONE WILL DO SOMETHING, if he/she hasn't already WRONG,Dumb,or Stupid, it's just human nature. Making fun at someone, to humiliate, is wrong,dumb,or stupid. Who knows, you may need that persons help, or someone like them, sometime. I feel sorry for those who don't believe and try to make fun, and/or irritate those of us who are Christians and will NEVER step down from God. However, as I said before, I will continue to pray for y'all who don't believe,make fun of and/or irritate others. Have a good evening. God Bless.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Every person who walks on the face of the Earth, no matter what their religion,race,nationality,etc, will make mistakes and/or do something wrong,dumb,or stupid. It's just human nature. However, why do non-believers criticize Christians about everything they see as wrong, no matter who does it? Are you just trying to get them/us to turn from our faith and belief so that we'll join the atheists, and other non-believers, in Hell for eternity? OR do non-believers just like to irritate Christians, hoping that they'll make them explode so they can say "see,see" ? No matter how rude and/or insulting non-believers,atheists,etc are about Christians I will still continue to pray that someday, hopefully soon, they will become part of God's family before they take their last breathe here on Earth. Without a doubt, eternity in Heaven will definitely be better than in Hell. Again, EVERYONE WILL DO SOMETHING, if he/she hasn't already WRONG,Dumb,or Stupid, it's just human nature. Making fun at someone, to humiliate, is wrong,dumb,or stupid. Who knows, you may need that persons help, or someone like them, sometime. I feel sorry for those who don't believe and try to make fun, and/or irritate those of us who are Christians and will NEVER step down from God. However, as I said before, I will continue to pray for y'all who don't believe,make fun of and/or irritate others. Have a good evening. God Bless.

Amen....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

The stance of being against legalized same sex marriage is not criticized because it typically comes from a religious point of view. It's criticized because people are trying to limit a specific group of people from having the same legal rights as others. I don't follow the comment about people making mistakes. In my opinion wanting to keep another human from doing something that a straight human can do is wrong, but not sure why that has to do with someone else being critical of that stance.

Most people who criticize people who are against same sex marriage have no issue with someone else's religion, I sure don't. It's about not legislating with one's specific religion. I get that religious people can be very loyal to their religion, but I'll never see why they can't separate that from creating laws that impact someone else who is not part of their religion. I find it to be very egotistical to think that the entire United States should follow rules of one specific religion... especially a religion that in itself has no 100% set stance most topics. Wanting to force everyone to be ruled by a specific religion is ridiculous. How can anyone not see that as being wrong?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I get that religious people can be very loyal to their religion, but I'll never see why they can't separate that from creating laws that impact someone else who is not part of their religion.

best sentence I have read in a while

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

However, why do non-believers criticize Christians about everything they see as wrong, no matter who does it? Are you just trying to get them/us to turn from our faith and belief so that we'll join the atheists, and other non-believers, in Hell for eternity? OR do non-believers just like to irritate Christians, hoping that they'll make them explode so they can say "see,see" ?

Actually I think it has to do with making themselves feel better about their lack of religion. As a rule, people like to tear down what they either see as making them feel diminished or when it is something they can't be a part of.

It's criticized because people are trying to limit a specific group of people from having the same legal rights as others.

Incorrect. With the legalization of gay marriage, homosexuals will be the only group in America with legislation that defines their right to be married. There is no law giving such rights to straights, whites, blacks, Jews or any other demographic of people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast