Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Christians continue to profit from their victim complex.

I'm not surprised in the least that people gave them the amount of money that they did.

I wonder if I were a business owner how much money I can DUPE out of stupid conservatives and Christians when I say how much I dislike homosexuality that I will not serve them, and then when the appropriate blowback started, I'd cash in.

#BeingabigotpaysoffinAmerica
    #FarRightChristians
    #Godhatesgays
    #Gaypeopleareyucky

Not even close to as much money that can be duped out of Ultra Tolerant, Do-Gooder Liberals by writing a hashtag on the side of their $5 cup of coffee.

#gettingsickofliberalhate

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, are you implying only liberals overpay for their coffee?

Well, apperantly conservatives prefer their cakes and pizza to be gay-free.

And it really is ironic, cuz what type of straight guy becomes a baker to do wedding cakes?

This sounds pretty gay to me.

#cakebakersneedtocomeoutoftheoven
    #letthemeatcake
    #cakesaregayingeneral

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, are you implying only liberals overpay for their coffee?

Nope, just that they be major sheep for "the cause" just so they can be part of the in crowd.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Nope, just that they be major sheep for "the cause" just so they can be part of the in crowd.

I don't think any one, singular group has the market cornered on being sheep for "the cause"... but religious fundamentalists overall would have to be near the top right?
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    See timber-9's Items on eBay

The idea of segmenting part of the population and going out of our way to allow discrimination against a certain group should be frighting to everyone.

Public thought changes quickly. What was once the majority is now the minority. Inside of one generation many things change in the American and global landscape.

How would you feel if you blinked and it was the group that you belong to that was excluded?

Keep in mind that exclusionary laws can seem powerful one day and limiting the next.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Are you really this unintelligent. It's a serious question. You show how ignorant people can be.
    Again, for the slow on this board... Seriously, grow up and figure this out. You are an embarrassment.

'Grow up and figure this out'? Ironic, if you actually do the things you are gloating about on here you are breaking the law.
    What about these points from another poster?

* One man comes in to buy t-shirts for a wedding in specific design and wants them to read "Congrats Adam & Steve!"
    * 100% same example (same style, everything) but the t-shirts read "Congrats Kelly & Steve!"

Is there a continuation of this perceived moral difference?
    * Would you refuse to make t-shirts supporting a politician who supports LGBT rights?
    * Would you refuse to make t-shirts supporting a politician who you and/or your religion does not support?
    * Would you refuse to work with a company who is supportive of the LGBT community on this issue?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It hared to argue against the fundamentalists being at the top of the list after what they gave to Memories Pizza.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

As usual there is no common sense or common ground in these threads.

I have asked my liberal leaning friends if they had issue with a baker who is truly passionate about their religion and who would refuse to make a cake for a gay wedding. The answer was 100% yes.
    I then asked them how they would feel if the baker then helped the potential customer find another baker in the area who didn't have an issue making the cake. It was about 2/3 in favor of that.

These type of stories don't let these types of discussions to happen.

It's a shame. Really.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

As usual there is no common sense or common ground in these threads.

I have asked my liberal leaning friends if they had issue with a baker who is truly passionate about their religion and who would refuse to make a cake for a gay wedding. The answer was 100% yes.
    I then asked them how they would feel if the baker then helped the potential customer find another baker in the area who didn't have an issue making the cake. It was about 2/3 in favor of that.

These type of stories don't let these types of discussions to happen.

It's a shame. Really.

We didn't have that discussion here. Those defending the baker made the assertion (paraphrasing here) that the baker SHOULD be allowed to refuse based on an assumption that the customer could get the service elsewhere. I was arguing that that may be the case in some locations but you can't base laws on that.

I too would be in favour of the solution you offered but that is irrelevant to the argument of what it RIGHT and WRONG when you are creating a law.

SCF Rewards
    Country

.....or as some of our members here would call it "Anti-Gay" bill.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/25/politi...hts/index.html

While I believe it is a stupid law I also believe in people to practice their religion.

I know that I would not patronize an establishment that has actually refused service to gay people.

This will hurt Indiana in tax revenue and I'm sure you will see a "change of heart" because of this,

more money for the gov. and ind. is the bible state. when poeple cry about some thing the gov. give it to them?????

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829 LastLast