Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Again, You are born a race, not a preference. I don't care what you think you know otherwise.

You can say AGAIN all you like. Have you ever read any research on the subject matter? Have you ever talked to a gay person about it? When did YOU choose your preference? According to YOU, you were not born straight, so when did YOU choose? And was it a hard choice to make choosing between Johnny and Jill.

Your opinion is simply not credible.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

did you know that the laws of the OT were written for those particular people in those days? Did you know that when the laws were made by Moses, he made them so they would fit and benefit his people in those days? So in other words, the laws of the OT have nothing to do with Christians. Much like slavery in the United States had nothing to do with mine or your generation.
    The laws seem harsh to us, but times were much different then. I am just glad I did not live in those times.

Here's the first half. Things changed when Jesus came. I think we've had this discussion before....

I'm going to have to find a timeline of all these laws somewhere. Apparently some of the laws brought forth in Moses' time still apply and some don't. I need to make a list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

You can say AGAIN all you like. Have you ever read any research on the subject matter? Have you ever talked to a gay person about it? When did YOU choose your preference? According to YOU, you were not born straight, so when did YOU choose? And was it a hard choice to make choosing between Johnny and Jill.

Your opinion is simply not credible.

But your opinion is?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

I'm going to have to find a timeline of all these laws somewhere. Apparently some of the laws brought forth in Moses' time still apply and some don't. I need to make a list.

If that gets you to open a Bible and study it, by all means. I'll even send you one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Yes, it is. My opinion is based on research and personal testimony. Yours is based on an old book.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

If that gets you to open a Bible and study it, by all means. I'll even send you one.

I have one. I'm looking for the Coles Notes version.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Yes, it is. My opinion is based on research and personal testimony. Yours is based on an old book.

Lol, Says alot.
    You have no idea what all my opinions are based on.
    Science says different things, people say different things but one thing is a fact. If the entire world were gay, it wouldn't exist very long. Seems to point to something there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Again, You are born a race, not a preference. I don't care what you think you know otherwise.

Did you do a lot of guys before you picked your preference? Were you a top or a bottom? Little bit of both? I want DETAILS.
    Not ME, I've always been into girls. All kinds. It never once occurred to me to try out men like I'm sure you did to make your preference. It's weird, it's almost like I was BORN THIS WAY
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Apparently some of the laws brought forth in Moses' time still apply and some don't.

If you are Jewish, all still apply.
    If you are Muslim, some apply, some don't.
    If you are Christian forget Mosaic law and just look at Jesus' teachings.
    If you are atheist, don't get messed up with it, it is tricky.

back to topic.

this law is crap, I have no issue with owners allowing discounts for bringing in a church pamphlet or even being able to quote religious texts, but not serving someone for their sexual preference is against the law and against being a decent person.

not only this, how will you know who is gay or who isn't? Even if I asked you to bake a cake that for a wedding for Jamie and Julie, how would you know Jamie is a girl? what about Tracey, Stacey, and so on?

of all of our friends, I would say just one might be picked out of the crowd as gay, but 99% do not fit into the stereotype.

so are we going to ask people their sexual orientation? if so, that is wrong and none of your business. Someone who asked me that would get themselves into something they do not want to be in. my sexuality is none of your business, and I am only sexual with my spouse, so you have no need to know.

The feds need to step in and call out discrimination, for it certainly is.

if you do not want to serve gays, then move to the middle east, gays our part of our society and thus deserve the same rights.

who cares if it is a choice or not, the fact is it is legal and there is nothing wrong with it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Lol, Says alot.
    You have no idea what all my opinions are based on.
    Science says different things, people say different things but one thing is a fact. If the entire world were gay, it wouldn't exist very long. Seems to point to something there.

Educate me. What do you base YOUR opinion on? An entire world of gay people doesn't point to anything, except maybe you think that if given the choice everyone would choose to be gay. Is that it?

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast