Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See heppig88's Items on eBay

Czech OFS 14 - 15 Brand new look!

Hello to all viewers,

today I would like to present latest product from Czech league. To be very honest in last years, the quality wasnt so good, but this year is great! Design-wise, quality wise and also price wise. For just about 40bucks you get this whole box. I am attaching screens of Series 2 OFS 14-15 (same approach as Upper Deck Series I and II). Enjoy!

Base:

Parallel cards - two versions, /125 and /25

Goalies and first Memo. Signature /49, Anniversary is Canvas. Last season 3 clubs in our league played in old school jerseys, so these cards are from those games. Another hard-signed signature with limitation /15.

in EVERY box, you can also find Stick card. This is how they look, limit /43

There can be found much more, this was just one box! Espeshially the sticks are awesome and given the price, this is a great value! I also like the way makers are talking with us, collectors. So you can for example find also info how these cards are being made etc here.

Thank you for your attention!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Really nice looking stuff. Not sure that I'd know many of the players though.

Is there many Czech legends in the set?

SCF Rewards
    Country

For sure you would! Martin Rucinsky, Jiri Slegr, Martin Straka.... all these are still playing in our league :) as for the Legends, there is a special subset for them. There you have Stan Mikita, Jaromir Jagr, Milos Holan, Jiri Dopita, Robert Lang and many more.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Do you have a link for a checklist?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yep, here you go for Series I. There is not yet done for Series II on website:

http://www.ofscards.com/drupal/cs/co...4-2015-serie-i

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See john_y1's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice looking cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice looking cards. I always enjoy seeing cool European cards. Thanks for posting these pics.