Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mario Lemieux Patch!!!!!!

As many of you know I am looking to collect all 2005-06 UD Game Patches /15, 1957 topps Hockey in NM or better, both series of 2005-06 UD Game jerseys in multicolored swatches and also the rookie threads with the same conditions. Had a few nice pick-ups in the last month or so here they are:

2005-06 UD Game Jerseys:

2-color Nathan Horton

3-color Steve Reinprecht (very rare, only know of one other copy so far)

3- color Olaf Kolzig (also very rare)

2005-06 UD Game Patches /15

2-color Pavol Demitra 13/15

2-color HOF Al MacInnis 8/15

2-color Chris Osgood 1/15

And the big one...................

3-color Mario Lemieux HOF 13/15!!!!!

The cool story behind this particular card was that I was out bid on two other copies of this card over the past two years, both were two color patches. When I saw this one go up for sale I knew I couldn't let this one go. I also figured out that the patch piece is from the lower skate on the penguin logo where the skate and the triangle intersect! :)

Lastly I picked up these two interesting cards, both a little rougher for wear but also are autographed from the vintage set I am working on.

1957 Topps Johnny Bucyk Rookie Autographed BVG 3, auto MINT 9

1957 Topps Larry Hillman Autographed BVG 4, auto perfect 10

I am contemplating trying to complete the set autographed as well but I am unsure if some autographed copies of a few of these cards exist (Terry Sawchuk for example). If you guys have information on the existence of some of the tougher players feel free to contact me, as well if you have any more patches and jerseys I am looking for I am always looking to add more, hoping to make more future deals! :)

To view my progress so far on my sets here is a link to my bucket : http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/hc...?sort=3&page=0
    Last edited by hckycdn93; 03-27-2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: forgot a link

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

awesome lemieux, great patch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seanw1940's Items on eBay

sweet patches. how far away from completing the 05-06 set?

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet patches. how far away from completing the 05-06 set?

Still a ways to go but I am enjoying the hunt almost as much as the actual cards themselves, here is a link to my bucket to see my progress so far : http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/hc...?sort=3&page=0

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Yeah yeah, patches..........the Lemieux is pretty killer tho.

Your 57/58 Topps set is AMAZING. PSA 7's and 8's ??? Wowwww man, I throw my cap on the ice for you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah yeah, patches..........the Lemieux is pretty killer tho.

Your 57/58 Topps set is AMAZING. PSA 7's and 8's ??? Wowwww man, I throw my cap on the ice for you!

Thank you! It is fairly challenging and at times expensive but I want to put together the best set I can afford. Thanks for the kind comment!