Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

One problem was that the IPCC had the habit of filtering out important scientific findings so that they never appear in the summary reports. He also gives three reasons why he expects it to get cooler in the future: 1) we are or soon will be beginning on the downward flank of the Sun’s Gleissberg and Suess cycles, 2) the ocean cycles will be in their negative phases over the next decades, and 3) we currently find ourselves in the weakest phase of solar activity in 80 years, and the next solar cycle could be a very weak one.

He explains that then after digging into the IPCC’s climate report he was horrified by what he found. On top of discovering numerous factual errors there were issues involving 10 years of stagnant temperatures, failed predictions, Climategate e-mails, and informative discussions with dozens of other elite skeptical scientists. The book cites more than 800 sources to back up conclusions, including many peer-reviewed papers that appeared after the IPPC’s 2007 report was released.

seems he started with renewable energy and when he seen it was all messed up he dug into the climate change side of it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

seems he started with renewable energy and when he seen it was all messed up he dug into the climate change side of it.

Looks like a lot of conjecture. I'd have to see the peer reviews reports he is speaking of.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like a lot of conjecture. I'd have to see the peer reviews reports he is speaking of.

Did not realize that you were an accredited scientist capable of judging reports/reviews. There is no eand to you talents.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Did not realize that you were an accredited scientist capable of judging reports/reviews. There is no eand to you talents.

If I know what reports he is talking about, I can research what others have to say about them. I don't have to be a scientist, just have to be capable of reading. This guy's opinion on anything has to be weighed against the overwhelming majority that oppose his view. It only makes sense. Right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I absolutely LOVE IT when people who DON'T study weather for a living, think they know more than the experts who do it on a regular basis.

Let's get one thing CRYSTAL CLEAR....the GOP refuses to believe in climate change due to their donors and the far right Christian base they pander to.

The far right Christian base belives only GOD can influence the weather, not humans, and therefore they refuse to believe the findings that the overwhelming majority of scientists have found.

And should we be surprised?

This is the same group that says earth is less than 10,000 years old and a flood covered the entire earth in water....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I absolutely LOVE IT when people who DON'T study weather for a living, think they know more than the experts who do it on a regular basis.

Let's get one thing CRYSTAL CLEAR....the GOP refuses to believe in climate change due to their donors and the far right Christian base they pander to.

The far right Christian base belives only GOD can influence the weather, not humans, and therefore they refuse to believe the findings that the overwhelming majority of scientists have found.

And should we be surprised?

This is the same group that says earth is less than 10,000 years old and a flood covered the entire earth in water....

Did we ever get an explanation for where all that water went after the flood?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I know what reports he is talking about, I can research what others have to say about them. I don't have to be a scientist, just have to be capable of reading. This guy's opinion on anything has to be weighed against the overwhelming majority that oppose his view. It only makes sense. Right?

So you are able to tell the difference between an independent review and a hatchet job? You betcha.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

In 2000ish the disciples of Al Gore proclaimed that Massachusetts would have the climate of Florida within 25 years.
    Only 10 more to go and after this last winter I am welcoming it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

So you are able to tell the difference between an independent review and a hatchet job? You betcha.

No, I am able to weigh the evidence by volume. Just like I can with a Creation scientist. Just because YOU can't do it, doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RO003DO's Items on eBay

Here's my take on Global warming. Light a candle hold you hand over it. How long can your hand stay there before it warms. When are humans not lighting a candle any more. We work 24/7 that means driving or taking mass transit which creates heat. Though out the year in warm and cold climates we are always producing heat on earth and other than the Sun what earthly feature always produces heat. Is it beyond the earths ability to correct; no, but it could mean quite a major loss of life before the earth corrects and quite painful for humans. So believe what you want it will probably only affect your grand kids.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast