Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another sales attempt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another sales attempt

Here is a link to my bucket. The main bucket is empty, all cards are finally sorted into the team albums. Everything is for sale except for the cards in my PC album (would take a good offer to move any of those cards) and possibly an occasional card I forgot to move to the PC album. Take a look and PM me with what you like. I've got a few cards on ebay, but I'd like to move some stuff here before I start posting to ebay again. I also have tons of rookies from the 2014 class so if you're looking for a bulk lot of a certain player, LMK and i can tell you what I have. And if you need any 2013 or 2014 supreme base cards, LMK and I can see what I have.

http://s865.photobucket.com/user/luc...son68/library/

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 Devonta Freeman topps chrome autos have been sold.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, I need these Supreme base if you have them.

14 Topps Supreme /162 - 29 Romo, 84 Murray, 86 Emmitt

I like your Limited Terrance Williams Auto /299 and the Dual Auto of Street and Martin /99. PM a price, thanks!
    I mainly collect Cowboys. My main goal is to put a team set together for every set (including sp's). I will trade for pretty much any Cowboys I don't have if we are trading similar things, low end inserts for low end inserts, etc. The link below is to my wantlist, you will also be able to see all cards I have for trade. Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers

I like the Brandon oliver CR, & Devin street/zack martin dual

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey! Long time...if they're for sale I'd like a price on the Carr quad patch and the Marino 1/1 patch. If they aren't that's ok too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

PMs sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bucket updated, sold quite a few things last night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Plmk how much you are looking for on the Cody Latimer Topps Fire 1/1 auto, Cody Latimer Valor Auto, Mike Evans Topps Platinum auto #/99, and Kelvin Benjamin Topps Platinum patch/auto #/99.

Thanks,

Bobby

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent..

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 bulk deals have been completed, the glennon autos have been sold. Bucket is now up to date.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast