Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: shock of the day !!!!

BANNED

Country

shock of the day !!!!

I usually take part in the local charity here in Detroit held by the tigers..well today I was on there site looking to see who I may send to this yaer and holy cow I don't know what they are thinking this year,,here is a list of players and the cost.. now remember this is just for cards not photos,,
    Alex Avila
    $20 Baseball Card

Miguel Cabrera
    $120 Baseball Card

Nick Castellanos
    $20 Baseball Card

Yoenis Cespedes
    $30 Baseball Card

Joba Chamberlain
    $10 Baseball Card

Rajai Davis
    $20 Baseball Card

Jose Iglesias
    $20 Baseball Card

Wally Joyner
    $10 Baseball Card

Ian Kinsler
    $30 Baseball Card

Victor Martinez
    $40 Baseball Card

Joe Nathan
    $30 Baseball Card

David Price
    $40 Baseball Card

Anibal Sanchez
    $30 Baseball Card

Alan Trammell
    $20 Baseball Card..
    I mean I know its for charity and all but really last year mc was only $40 now its $120..3xs his fee last year..I just don't get it..well thanks for letting me rant..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thankfully I got Miggy a couple of years ago.. Otherwise I think it's fair, might try to get Cespedes and Price this year.

BANNED

Country

I don't know about fair...$120 for a card..i know he charges $200 at the show but at least its for a photo..i was thinking about going after the two guys u said..ive been lucky and gotten miggy a couple times within the last several yrs..got sanchez a couple times too...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

I would be careful with that... The website says that they may or may not get to sign but will still take your money. Job a for $10 ain't bad for the risk but 120 for MC, not my choice of risk.

If you do go for It, good luck!

BANNED

Country

im not going for it..i have a couple other guys im going to try for..